Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-07-2021, 08:05 AM   #1

Happy Monday

Morning everyone, here we go, Monday again.
Off to work very soon.
Had a nice weekend, carbooting, takeaway, watching the match and visiting my dad.
Yola, that's very sad news about Joe, it's amazing how close people can become online.
If only you had all known about his struggle.
Dinky, I hope your day has been good and everything goes well for Snoddy on Tuesday.
Pamela, hope everything OK with you and the fur babes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-07-2021, 09:00 PM   #2

Re: Happy Monday

Evening Shelley,

Hope you had a good day at work. Your weekend sounds great!! We were out on the motorbikes on Saturday as hubby got his new bike on Friday. Was nice being back out with him although the rain came down when we were about half way home so had to stop and put the waterproofs on!! Not much happening yesterday. Had to go get material as i got 7 snuffle mats ordered so have been busy with them Got 3 left to make.

Was out running with my friend tonight which was good, i have temporarily pulled out of club on a Monday as i feel my fitness levels have dropped.

Yola sorry to hear about Joe. Online friendships are sometimes the best .

Dinky i hope snodgrass get on ok at the groomers and you get his mats removed.

Take care everyone