Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-07-2021, 08:36 PM   #1

Saturday

Hello everyone,
Hope you've all had a good day.
Footie on but only half watching, lol.
Had a nice day doing doll repairs.
Dinky, I love the Mate tradition, I wonder what else he'll get your sister.
I do hope Snoddy is OK at the groomers.
Pamela, sounds like you are really enjoying your bike rides. It's great that you and Steve have a hobby you can do together.
Yola, hope you are getting some relief from your heel problem.
I think my dad had something similar years ago and thankfully it resolved itself.
Karen, how are you doing?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-07-2021, 10:42 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Evening. The football was excellent - not usually bothered but with 2 sporty boys in the house it’s hard not to. Brighton was lovely, it was a real pleasure to see my good friend again. Boys enjoyed their beach tennis then they went for a look round and walk along the coast and my friend, her doggo and I headed to a tapas bar for lunch. Managed to get the boy back for his hockey match despite the best efforts of the M25.

Dinky, it’s lovely to read your post - I think your ‘mate’ tradition is very special. Pamela - your bike rides strike terror in to me. I had a boyfriend with a bike ages ago and was always really scared when I had to go pillion on it.

Sad news a couple of days ago. I use to belong to a cat site called the catsite and later the catarena. There I got to know an older gent called Joe and was lucky enough to meet him in 2008 when he visited the Uk. Joe lived in Portland and was struggling with the extreme heat they’re suffering there at the moment. Very sadly, he succumbed to heatstroke as he couldn’t afford to repair his aircon. Had we known, we would have collected money to help but he didn’t let on until it was too late. I know he was frail but the news still came as a shock.

Shelley - not sure what to do re the heel. I’ve managed to get shot of the plantar fasciitis previously but this is bone-related so a bit different. I suspect as it’s what they call calcification (bone overgrowth) it’ll need an op. NOT looking forward to that diagnosis.