Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-06-2021, 08:07 PM   #1

Sunny Tuesday DAiy

Evening everyone,

It is beautiful here again today. 24 degrees, not too bad for us!! Was out on the bike last night to a place on the banks of Loch Lomond but on the other side of the Loch. Was great just sitting chatting to everyone and having the bikes together as well. Not much happening today as i was working then went to pick Steven up as him and his friend went to the pub to watch the football game.

Dinky, glad your computer is working again. I like being on the forum on my laptop but i also have it saved on my phone so i can get to it easily

Glad to hear your cousin is feeling better. Your lunch sounds lovely!! I do like chicken soup!! Also glad to hear your heart is back to normal and hopefully in time your BP will settle

I hope you manage to get the matts out of snodgrass, we are luck as our cats are short haired so dont get matted, the dogs can be bad for it though especially around their ears.

Harris is back to normal, he was very poorly for a lot of last week but he is back to waking us up at 530am meowing in our faces to get let out!!

Shelley the cygnets sound lovely. I like seeing the new ones, i love how seeing how much the parents look after them as well.

Yola, well done on dropping a dress size. I am trying to do that for October as i am hopefully having a party for my birthday depending on the restrictions!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-06-2021, 08:57 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Tuesday DAiy

Evening. What a super footie result for England. It’s one of my work sweepstake teams so I’m happy. A very busy day at work. Thought my car was going in for repair Thursday so off hired the rental car the company had organised. About an hour after it was collected, Skoda called and said they can’t get hold of a part so cancelled the appointment. Had to quickly rush around and get a replacement which turns out to be a large Peugeot estate. I’ve never driven a French car and was pleasantly surprised.

I’m now on holiday for 3 days. Tomorrow I have some beauty treatments, Thursday - not sure yet and Friday I’m taking the boys to Brighton to see my friend who runs Beach Tennis Uk and they’ll have a go on the sand. Should be fun!

Pamela - the biking trip sounds wonderful. You’re braver than I - no motorbikes for me.

Shelley - I love cygnets too. Swans less so. As a bird phobic they’re kind of my worst nightmare ; -)