Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-08-2021, 07:20 AM   #1

Windy Sunday.

Good morning everyone. Sunday evening here after a windy and chilly day. It's meant to rain tonight but so far ,it's OK. Janna is outside with the cats and I'm about to take some chicken pieces out of the slow cooker.Hopefully they are cooked by now.

I enjoyed my cousin's casserole yesterday and there was enough left over for tea last night. Today I went to Animates pet store and bought some RC cat biscuits because, horror of horrors , the cats ran out last night and had to go to bed with my back up supply of Purina, which they refused to eat. Came home from Animates and watched a vampire movie with Janna.

PAMELA, hope you had a great day at Largs yesterday and the weather was good for your ride.Hope Barney is now fully recovered from his big ordeal and has learnt his lesson, poor boy. Thank goodness he didn't require surgery to remove the bag.

SHELLEY,, been thinking of you today, and hoping you are OK.Also I hope that your toe isn't too sore after Malaika's wee bite.My thumb is permanently numb on one side after Willow bite it during a seizure. I hope you are able to get out with the pups in the fresh air and walk. Walking is very calming - at least I find it so. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

YOLA and KAZZ, hope all is well with you both.

Well have a great Sunday everyone. I'm off to check out this chicken.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-08-2021, 08:18 AM   #2

Re: Windy Sunday.

Hello everyone,
Hope you are all OK.
Pamela did you enjoy Largs?
Dinky I enjoy a good scary film, have you seen lost boys, I know it's a black comedy but it's one of my favourites with a great soundtrack.
I've been watching Netflix a lot whilst I have time up here.
Last night I finished watching dissopearance at the Cecil Hotel, really good but tragic.
I will need to come home at some point to attend Vivs funeral but will come back for the rest of the holidays.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-08-2021, 09:35 PM   #3

Re: Windy Sunday.

Good evening Dinky and Shelley,

Didnt go to Largs yesterday, decided to spend the day with hubby as i was out at my dads today helping him bring things out of the loft to go to the dump and then put other stuff up. My nephew also helped so it was nice to see him as well. Hubby and i went to see his folks yesterday on the bikes for a while.

Dinky your casserole sounds nice I love food from the slow cooker but unfortunately Harris can get into the cupboard where i keep it and he knocked it out of the cupboard and broke the ceramic pot so i will need to buy a new one!!

Shelley, i like Lost boys, i saw it a couple of years ago for the first time. Im not a fan of horror movies but that one wasnt scary!!

Take care everyone