Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-11-2005, 06:42 AM   #1

Daily Shred/Wednesday.........

Good morning everyone, it is 5.45am, my delightful dog decided to bark and wake me up....Its pitch black outside so no idea yet of what kind of day it is..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-11-2005, 08:55 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred/Wednesday.........

Morning Moli...morning all. Heavy downpour of rain during the night but dry this morning with sun poking through. Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #3

Morning Moli and Fran, morning all......sun is trying to show it's face here at the moment, it's not cold but a bit windy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-11-2005, 12:00 PM   #4

Just a boring November day here - but incredibly warm still. It's warm inside the house with no heating on - go outside and although it is dampish and blustery it's even warmer! What's that all about? Global warming?

Just heard the 'Blunkett resigns' news - think he was toast as soon as that play 'Very Social Secretary' was screened. Hope his lovely dog won't get pensioned off!

No news - a quiet day, methinks. Oh yes, looking forward to 'Rome' starting tonight. Wonder if it will be as good as the hype? ...doubt it!

Catsey Junior

02-11-2005, 12:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Oh yes, looking forward to 'Rome' starting tonight. Wonder if it will be as good as the hype? ...doubt it!
We have been watching that show here on Sunday nights on HBO - there are only 3 episodes left here in the States. For a biscuit and some rum I could provide you with some inside information......

Happy Wednesday everyone! Busy couple of days here so far this week at the office and have been pooped when I get home - hopefully today will be less hectic. We got some rain overnight but lo and behold, I do see the sun trying to poke through! *yeah*

Critters are beginning to circle me as they want their breakfast ......... also I must get in the shower before ehading out again for the office.
I hope that everyone is enjoying the day known as Wednesday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-11-2005, 12:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Piddler
We have been watching that show here on Sunday nights on HBO - there are only 3 episodes left here in the States. For a biscuit and some rum I could provide you with some inside information......
Debs - am i right in thinking it all ends in tears?

Heard it was a BBC/HBO joint venture but didn't realise you were ahead of us. We'll compare notes at the end?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-11-2005, 01:00 PM   #7

Mornin' all. Well - it's just before midday so I'll say afternoon all too!!!

Dull, drizzly and lukewarm here. Very little to report actually. Work is plodding on . . . could be busier with more enquiries coming in but at least everyone seems in good spirits which is encouraging.

Still waiting to hear if we can pick hubby's car up at the end of the week. It's all taking forever . . .

It's good that Blunkett has finally gone. He really was taking the weewee somewhat and abusing his position; I'm sure the doggie will be just fine isn't it his guidedog anyways so stays with him irrespective of his job?

Blimey Moli - I can't imagine being up at 5.45am I'm not really a morning person and struggle with 7am most days!

Am looking forward to tomorrow and Friday as they are 'at home with the little one' days . . . and I love spending time with my lil boy!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-11-2005, 01:57 PM   #8

Its poring with rain here and very windy , I have 3 mutts that think they are going out!! !!I am going up to see the puppies ina little while , if I take the girls with me maybe they will think they have been out!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-11-2005, 02:09 PM   #9

It has started to rain here now and looks generally miserable Let us know how the pups are getting on Moli.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-11-2005, 02:11 PM   #10

Nice and sunny here....just running late for a date with the vacuum cleaner