Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
28-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #1

Izzy Wizzy Friday's Busy

Lots to do today. Recycling to recycle, banks to visit, bills to pay, ironing to do, dogs to walk, etc, etc.

Foregone my meeting this morning, trying to get a bit more manageable, not easy in this house! Swirl and Huggins are not helping, they are chasing each other round and round the big bag of recycling! Great fun! Huggins is hung round Swirly's neck at the moment, Swirl is really pleased about that, not!!

OH has already had all dogs out once, fed hens, etc.

Hope everyone is well and strokes to all furries. Have a peaceful day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-11-2014, 05:39 PM   #2

Re: Izzy Wizzy Friday's Busy

Wish I could have seen Swirl and Huggins playing FM! Much better than TV. Hope you got everything sorted in the end.

Continuing with the Christmas card ..... I suddenly had a fear that my colour copier wouldn't do it justice, so practiced with a part of it and it has turned out OK. Colour is a bit off - orangey reds turn out more pinky reds but I can't have everything ... just grateful it will work out. So onwards and upwards ... may have to re-do some lettering as my tutor said my "t" looked a bit sad yesterday.

Hope all are keeping well and not catching the nasty bugs that are around. My OH is still full of it, he has a blocked ear now and can't hear very well. He needs a decongestant but will he go to the chemist????? No, of couse not. I've suggested he sniffs salt water but I don't like doing that either so can't blame him for not trying. He is at least using the Olbas oil.

Cuddles to fluffs and furries.