Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
29-01-2006, 04:03 PM   #21

Re: Favourite takeaway

Yuk Sung is yummy.

You get a few large crispy lettuce leaves, a bag of stuff (meat - not sure what it is) and you put some in your lettuce leaf & roll it up.

It's very nice.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-01-2006, 04:22 PM   #22

if anyone lives near oundle you ahve GOT to go to the indian and try thier kebab in naan bread! (it does kebabs too) bloody handsome, i dont like any other kebabs.
I like chineese, crispy duck, pork noodles,

my kids and i go to bedford now and then, for the "eat as much as you can until your sick" buffet, as my 7 year old calls it. THere's a huge choice of stuff, so we try soemthing different everytime.

i luuuuuurrve chicekn and sweetcron soup!

i licked the crab soup too, but didnt associate crab with shelffish for some stupid reason, and i am allergic to shell fish, spent next week looking like a big red blob lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-01-2006, 07:10 PM   #23

I just love food although my favourite food has to be greek food. Shame there are no greek take aways

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-02-2006, 04:28 AM   #24

Chinese, definitely: shrimp in lobster sauce, hot and sour soup, kung pao chicken; also Thai...that's very popular here in the States...notice none of you mentioned Thai? Make my own pizza. This post is making me very hungry