Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-01-2006, 08:25 PM   #31

Re: loosing weight

wow thanks for all the tips etc.
If that aldy can llose 25 stone then i can loose my weight too. I must look up what i should actually weigh cos i dont have a clue, i guess i need to loose a minimum of 6 stone, but it rob a lot more than that really.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-01-2006, 08:32 PM   #32

Aaaahhhh interesting Mags, I thought I was going crazy when I first realised what I was smelling. lol

CJK I think there are some other members on that forum that have lost more than 25 stone. When I read their stories I am in total awe of these people, they have taken control of their lives, done something about their problem and more importantly sticking to it (more or less). It does really make your realise that you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.

Catsey Veteran

20-01-2006, 08:39 PM   #33

hmm, so i dont need my jaw wired or stomach stpled just yet then.
I do wnt to loose this weight though, and thanks for showing me that site.
My dads lost 10 pounds in a week on the cereal diet! but i want a more permanent solution

Catsey Veteran

20-01-2006, 08:43 PM   #34

CJK regardless of how you loose the weight, lowcarbfriends I would say is the BEST support group there is out there, nobody will judge you, everybody is very supportive. I have even seen somebody who was having financial problems on there receive money to help them out that's the sort of people there are on there.

Catsey Veteran

20-01-2006, 10:30 PM   #35

they do seem lovely, but i think i got another stalker, there this tiggs woman, everywhere i turn she there. I think she may be one of those middle age women with cats lol

so glad i found that website.
low carbs here i come!

Catsey Veteran

21-01-2006, 12:56 AM   #36

lol who are you calling middle aged!!!!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 4 DSH+ 1 ORIENTAL/TYPE
02-02-2006, 01:49 PM   #37

Hi everybody,i too want to lose weight,i always say to my doctor that i'm overweight,but he doesn't reply. I weigh about 9stone 8 pounds and i have an underactive thyroid,the main reason for my weight gain is boredom!'though i did fit a 13'square carpet into a room about 9'10" square approx, i must have looked crazy by the time i'd got half of it down.There was about 4' of carpet over my head as i was trying to mark where the skirting board was, before i cut it,i did hurt my neck and back,but i'm so proud of myself now! Well,see you all soon byeee.Ps i am 5'2".