Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
09-09-2007, 03:23 PM   #21

Re: Bubbles :)

Lucky for me!

I think she was waiting for me It all just happened as if it was meant to be

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grete
Thanks I could tell cat stories til the cows come home
Oh, please do! I love to hear other peoples cat stories! Bubble is a beauty; she reminds me quite a bit of the ginger tom I grew up with...and a sad story about Squeek, but she did go in a wonderfully peaceful way.....and playing on the Bridge now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
09-09-2007, 04:35 PM   #23

Lol thanks

Well there is a story behind Bubbles' name

Squeak used to belong to my mum along with her litter sister also called Bubbles. She got them as kittens and they were just the cutest things ever. Sadly Bubbles had feline leukaemia and I think it was before she was a year old, she became too sick and my mum decided to not let her suffer any more. Squeak was all clear thankfully as were the 2 other cats we had at the time and the vet reckoned Bubbles had been infected from her mother.

SO.. when my little ginger cutie arrived, she was originally called Jaffa and the name really didn't suit her (plus I didn't really want to be standing in the garden calling for Jaffa It seemed like a fitting tribute to the first Bubbles.

Besides which, how can you have a Squeak without a Bubbles

Squeakie came to me when my mum's old dogs passed on and she got two rescues who had never lived with a cat before. She hoped they would get used to her but they refused to leave her alone and she ended up being confined and alone most of the time, to one room where they couldn't reach her. I jumped at the chance to take her, being catless at the time and she settled in so well. She was obviously so happy at having constant company and fuss that even tho she was getting on in years even then, she was like a kitten bouncing around

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-09-2007, 04:42 PM   #24

She must have been in heaven getting away from those dogs and the confinement and being just loved to bits at your house!!! Nice story!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Orange Tabby
10-09-2007, 02:09 AM   #25

What a beautiful cat! She is Simba's longhaired twin.