Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
09-09-2007, 11:43 AM   #1

Bubbles :)

Hiya all!

I'm new around here and after a wonderful welcome from people, I said I would post some pics of my furbaby. So here they are

This is a photo from when she first came to us. She was 5 months old, just been spayed then had to have ear drops for bad ear mites. She looks a bit bedraggled here but she was loving having people to fuss over her.

Almost from day one, she attached herself to my husband and most loves sitting on or near him (he was very nonplussed by it all since he wasn't much of a cat person).

Here is an up to date picture of her. She knows she is cute and gorgeous and lets us minions worship her

Here is her 'throne' for winter months. Nice fleece basket up against the radiator

She seems to spend most of her time on her back, showing her sooo fluffy belly (which she hates being tickled) but you just can't resist the lure

As I mentioned in my Hiya post, I used to have another cat called Squeak, who went to the rainbow bridge a couple of years ago. She was old and also diabetic. She had to have daily insulin shots and frequent blood tests which she endured stoically (I did them to save her the stress of constant visits to the vets). It brought us closer and we shared a special bond. I still miss her terribly and I couldn't post pics of Bubbles without one of Squeak too. So here she is

And lastly, a rare one of them together.

Hope you like the pics, Bubbles is my baby and I adore her totally

I hope to rescue another young cat soon, will keep you updated!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-09-2007, 11:46 AM   #2

Re: Bubbles :)

It say's image disabled.

Catsey Veteran

09-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #3

Lol I know, my husband hadn't enabled the remote linking from our site. It should work now if you refresh the page.

Sorry about that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-09-2007, 11:52 AM   #4

Lovely pictures, poor Squeek xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-09-2007, 11:57 AM   #5

Lovely photo's. I really like the one on the bark

Catsey Veteran

09-09-2007, 11:59 AM   #6

hehe she adores the bark - we've only just dug up the old borders and put the bark down. She spent hours just staring at it, waiting for it to do something then decided it was her new bed / litter tray and loooves rolling on it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-09-2007, 12:33 PM   #7

Bubbles is a very pretty cat . . . I love gingers And Squeak was a beauty, I can see how you and she managed to form such a close bond.

Catsey Veteran

09-09-2007, 12:58 PM   #8

She was so good with being poked and prodded by me all the time. She never complained at the daily injections and I would test blood taken from her ear, which involved first warming it up by rubbing it then pricking her with a lancet. She would always just sit there for me then purr furiously when she got the fussing afterwards. She had it for 2 years before she died. And she went in the best possible way I could have chosen for her. She played with me in the morning, sat on me for a bit then wandered out into the garden (was a really nice sunny day too) and just went to sleep in her favourite spot.

I have her ashes in a lovely wooden casket so she is always where I am And I still cry when I talk about her lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
09-09-2007, 01:17 PM   #9

Lovely pics. Bubbles is gorgeous, lovely colouring.

Squeak looked so beautiful she will be playing happily at the bridge. I too have a casket with my beloved Toby's ashes in. I feel it helps the grieving.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
09-09-2007, 01:34 PM   #10

Bubbles is absolutely gorgeous