Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-06-2011, 11:25 AM   #1

Wobbly Thursday

Hi all - I am here. Up, showered, dressed and sitting down. Spoke to a friend yesterday and it seems that variations of what I have had has been common in the area.

Hope everyone else is well - I was very sorry to hear about Yola's Balie's passing and wept a tear for him. Always do for cats.

Had to miss Monty's puppy class last evening - more pups there and evidently so OH says Monty was a "traitor" - having been so very good with his recall whilst out in the woods, at the class he went to everyone else except OH! Easily distracted.

It's been quite bright (and a bit warmer) this morning but clouding over now. Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-06-2011, 12:00 PM   #2

Re: Wobbly Thursday

Hi Angie, good to see you're feeling a bit better today, take it easy though so no rushing about!

It's a lovely day here again, I've not had the dog out yet today so I'll do that after lunch. He's having a lot of street walking at the moment as his nails need a bit of smoothing having spent so long indoors while he was poorly. I think he's finding the discipline of walking on the lead so much a bit of a challenge but he needs it as he'll be on the lead most of the day when we're in Cornwall in a couple of weeks time.

Got my nails done this morning, went for a tarty bright red this time, I look like a loose woman of the 1950s

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-06-2011, 12:15 PM   #3

Glad you're feeling better today, Angie...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #4

Hello Ladies! Hope you don't mind me turning up again like the proverbial penny Have missed you all but I don't know where the time goes lately. I thought I MUST get back to Catsey especially after hearing about Yola's sad news on FB. Just a quick update from my house, I'm fine, blood pressure and thyroid under control, Ceri (my OH) is doing well, some things are still not right but we muddle on with his concentration and memory probs. Our mantra is take every day one at a time and fill it with love and happiness.

Posh is still being a little madam, spoiled rotten and the apple of our eyes. We did a cruise around the Iberian peninsula from 21-28 May, totally enjoyed and relaxed and Posh was home sat by my niece, pampered beyond.

Looking forward to catching up with your news. Angie, is Monty a new canine addition? how fab

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #5

Hi, all! Back to seasonable weather today, no more early Summer preview! It's sunny and 23 C (74 ), with a nice breeze. Same old news here, boxing books and doing triage on belongings that will/won't move. Boring but necessary.

Angie, so glad you're up and feeling better; missed you at the quiz last night ... very good one! PP, now nice to see you posting again; cruise sounds like fun. MrsH, how long will you be in Cornwall? Very sad to hear the news about dear Bailie...

Hope it's a good day for all.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #6

Thanks all - not so sure I'll last out of bed for long tonight. I've enjoyed sitting in the sun, which was quite hot - but in a fleece and a sunhat. Came inside and I'm shivering again. Baaaa!

Your cooler weather is probably better for boxing thing up Eileen - can't be much fun when you'd rather be sunbathing!

PP good to have news from you - you've been missed, and yes, Monty is a Miniature Schnauzer pup who will be 14 weeks old on Monday. Bit of a handful! There are some photos over on Other Pets and Animals.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #7

Scortching here today, way too hot for the doggies, had to get the paddling pools out for them, although I really wanted to be there myself.
Off out soon, got a cat to medicate and then back up to do some work on the field. Might as well take advantage of the good weather coz you never know when its gonna ding down with rain.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Thanks all - not so sure I'll last out of bed for long tonight. I've enjoyed sitting in the sun, which was quite hot - but in a fleece and a sunhat. Came inside and I'm shivering again. Baaaa!

Your cooler weather is probably better for boxing thing up Eileen - can't be much fun when you'd rather be sunbathing!

PP good to have news from you - you've been missed, and yes, Monty is a Miniature Schnauzer pup who will be 14 weeks old on Monday. Bit of a handful! There are some photos over on Other Pets and Animals.
Oh Angie, I can't sunbathe, as much as I'd love to!! Ever since I had the skin cancer I've had to give it.up, as I cannot stand that nasty sun protection cream. And now that I have the oxygen tank to roll around. not sure if being in the sun for any length of time would be a bad idea for it ... will ask the pulmonologist when I see her Monday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #9

Angie,My friends has 2 mini schnauzers, and they are both mini tornados- mental!
Eileen, take care, didn't realise you were on oxygen therapy, my MIL had that at home too. Her little machine we named R2D2

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #10

hi angie, glad to see your feeling better, im feeling alot better today aswell. However, Oh has now picked up my bug!!!

Was working today on an early shift. Also got good news!!!! My new job has finally been confirmed so i start on the 13th of june!! Cant wait. My letter of resignation is getting handed in tomorrow