Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
23-09-2006, 01:56 PM   #1

oppotunist reggie

last night OH fell asleep on the sofa, so i just covered him up and went to bed, settled down for the night, when i heard a soft purring behind me, reggie had snuck up onto the bed and had settled himself down in charlies side of the bed LOL cheeky boy, he really wants to take OHs place. he some times sits on my lap giving charlie *the look* as if to say "shes mine u know" hes such an oppotunist is that boy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
23-09-2006, 02:09 PM   #2

Re: oppotunist reggie

I know what you mean about this type of thing. My Broxi comes and sits on my chest and looks at my hubby the same way. Cooper squeals everytime he is picked up by someone other than me and Teddy runs to my hubby every time I go near him (mind you as its me who has to give him all is medication its not that surprising)

Catsey Veteran

23-09-2006, 05:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
I know what you mean about this type of thing. My Broxi comes and sits on my chest and looks at my hubby the same way. Cooper squeals everytime he is picked up by someone other than me and Teddy runs to my hubby every time I go near him (mind you as its me who has to give him all is medication its not that surprising)
reggie sits on my chest in the middle of the night, just staresat me, then lunges in and covers me with kitty kisses hes on sexy cat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-09-2006, 06:23 PM   #4

Yes - my 2 boy cats are 'my boys' and our girlie cat is definitely 'hubby's girl'. Can't really say why, maybe something to do with early bonding, but it's quite clear and tangible!!!

Catsey Veteran

23-09-2006, 08:18 PM   #5

well looks like regs on a promise tonight, hubbys asleep on the sofa again so it will be me n the moggies again. oh well at least they dont steal all the quilt, snore/fa*t and other manly things men do. honestly us women lay in bed all quiet and angelic like dont we girls LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-09-2006, 08:31 PM   #6

Well, I have been told that I snore...!!?? Leia's a good cat.she doesn't try to hog the bed!