Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #1

Saturday

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all having a great Saturday.

We went for a walk today. Did 14miles so quite proud of ourselves!! Back home and chilling for the rest of teh day. The old muscles arent happy with us again!! Would it be bad to get a take away tonight??? :P

Eileen, how are feeling? Hope your ok x

Have a great day..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Pamela - you have done great! 14 miles? I used to just about manage that ..... now 5 is about my limit.

I don't think anyone would begrudge you a take away tonight!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-04-2011, 04:42 PM   #3

Wow, 14 miles in great! You'll probably feel it in the morning. Gloomy rain here 10 C, 49 F, predicting high winds and t'storms this afternoon .... bah!
Just resting up from te procedure yesterday, doing absolutely nothing but the forums, papers and crossword.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
16-04-2011, 06:19 PM   #4

hi all! oh my god pamela, i could never walk that!! yes rest up well eileen!!

working today, popped round to my grandparents after work to give my granday his birthday present, he was 89 yesterday!!
think something may have happened to the old lady who lived next door, her daughter has been going in and out all week and now her furniture is out the back door!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
16-04-2011, 07:37 PM   #5

afternoon/evening all.

I'm finally sitting down long enough to catch up online - though will have to go see how food is doing in a minute.

I had a wonderful time away, so much fun, but ready to crash now. Had to keep myself going through the afternoon as I had to pick Cloud up at 5:30 or so and got home 2-ish myself...

She seemed to do well at the Cattery, and was being friendly with the man who runs it with his wife when we were getting ready to go.

Cloud now happily sleeping on top of the couch, so I'd say she's pleased to be back here.

Glad to hear that your procedure has been done Eileen, and that it appears to have gone reasonably well. *hugs*

Hope everyone else is doing well enough!

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #6

Great age for your granddad, lynz. hope he had a nice birthday1. Squirrel, glad Cloud has apparently forgiven you for the cattery. she doesn't appear to be angry at you. Leia wouldn't speak to me at Carolyn's ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
16-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #7

yes he had a great day, all the family were round so i left it until today, he is great for his age, still drives his car!

glad clouds all tucked up at home with you squirrel!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #8

evening all,
great to have you back, Eileen
Kate, i'm glad you had a nice time away and that Cloud was fine, it's a good sign that she was being friendly with the owners.
Pamela, hope you enjoyed your take away, you deserve it.
Lynz, hope your Grandad had a lovely birthday.
Dog training day for us, Kwame did his first puppy class at 10.00, then we were back with Malaika at 1.30.
Had a little snooze this afternoon as i was up early to go to the car boot.
Then i cut the lawns, had an indian takeaway and just chilling out now, phew !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
16-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #9

Hi again... Yes, Cloud seems to have forgiven me for cattery - I even got cuddles from her when I went to pick her up! I have been really quite impressed with the people who run it all round - seems to be a small family business, and when I sent an e-mail to see how she was getting on on Monday I got a quick and positive response (Cloud was being shy, but knew they were not 'the enemy' and was quite happy to be chatted to...). I would definitely take her there again.

Catsey Veteran

16-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #10

That was comforting, Squirrel; the quick response and the fact that she didn't seem traumatized by it. Did she eat OK while there?