Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #1

wednesday

Morning all, well just
Cars been MOT'd, going to cost well over £300 , just waiting for the call to pick it up.
Took the Dogs for a walk to the Brickcroft, i need my youngest to help me now so it gets him out and about too.
We were stopped on the way back by a vet who wanted to ask about them, he's never seen a Basenji before.
Going to order some dog discs, such a dilemma, to be legal it has to have your postcode on which means there isn't room for two tel numbers which we consider more important.
Have decided to order Kwame's with 2 numbers on and an additional one for Malaika with 1 number and the post code, they can both wear this one for assessments.
Got a friend coming for cake and coffee later. There nearly wasn't a cake though as Kwame who has no food manners at the moment tried to tear through the bag as i bent down to get his lead
Have a nice day catseyers, see some of you at the quiz tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #2

Re: wednesday

Hi Shelley and all those to follow.

Hope you get your car fixed soon Shelley. Nothing worse than it failing an mot
I hope you get the tags for Kwames and malaikas collars sorted. Enjoy your tea and cake

I havent been upto much today, just handing my cv into places and playing my wii. Taking harris to get his nails done tonight. Heading out about 5pm so will be back in time for the quiz tonight

See you all there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #3

Hi Shelley, Pamela, those to follow! Gloomy weather: drizzle over now but cloudy, only 10 C (48 F). Such a weird Spring. Nothing happening here; have a grocery delivery this afternoon, and working on quiz questions .... hope to have all the usual players and anyone else who'd like to come!

Half-way thru the week!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
13-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #4

Feeling a bit stiff after yesterday's day trip to France, lots of sitting in the coach and then about 5 hours walking around, has left my back, knees and feet protesting a little because of my RA. That's my excuse anyway for resting up today and doing next to nothing

Chilly day here today and very little sun but I'm sure it'll be back!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
13-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #5

evening all! hope you enjoyed your tea and cake shelley!!
hopefully you may get in interview somewhere pamela! my OH had a phone interview today, so fingers crossed it leads further! see you all at the quiz soon!!

cold here today, like a winters day, raining on and off.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #6

fingers crossed for your OH lynz. Where was teh telephone interview for? I had 1 for lloyds and i have to attend their assessment centre on the 19th so will see what happens then

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
13-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #7

it was for a local call centre, he hasnt worked since last summer so strain really is taking its toll now! Il keeo my fingers crossed for you also!