Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-11-2005, 12:10 AM   #191

Re: My Drawings of Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
it could be ........................

oooohhhh I'm all excited now

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-11-2005, 12:16 AM   #192

I hope we will be able to follow Fran's horse on here Emma

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-11-2005, 12:19 AM   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Donna I am sure your photos will be just fine
Hi Emma

Have emailed you some photos tonight, but dont expect you to get round to the drawings for AGES as you are so in demand!!!!

Your recent drawing is amazing! Love the colours on the kitty and the sofa looks so real!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-11-2005, 12:20 AM   #194

Will be interested to see how your horse drawing comes along - will it be as good as the kitties???

Sure it will

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
22-11-2005, 01:02 AM   #195

wow thats looking good

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-11-2005, 01:05 AM   #196

Oh yes, I will post up some Work in progress pictures of Fran's Horsey I just need to go and get a board big enough to work on it I think it will be coloured pencils, but we will see

I am covered in pastel dust now, I would post up another update but the internet connection has just died on my computer and I am now off to bed

Thanks Donna for the photos I will check them tomorrow

Night Night folks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
22-11-2005, 08:25 AM   #197

The pics are superb Emma. Maybe everyone that has one done could donate a set amount to YOUR rescue choice? you shouldnt be doing all these for nothing. I would love you to draw my Cats and maybe dogs? and would be most happy to donate at least £20-£30 for each painting, hope I havent offended you or anyone else, feel free to beat me up or ignore me if you wish.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

22-11-2005, 10:07 AM   #198

Thanks Dawn for your kind comments,

I leave it up to the individuals to make any payments that they want to, to their local charity, I know for some people that money can be tight sometimes, the only charge I have made is to people abroad for the postage and packaging. I like doing these for donations as I can really experiment with ideas and the way I work, I do not have to meet any deadlines and if it doesn't turn out very well (some of them I am not 100% happy with) I don't lose anything. I have found in the past when I started drawing that it left me a bit flat doing drawings from photos on the internet, I get so much more by doing them for owners who can hopefully appreciate them and cherish them.

One of my friends keeps nagging me that I should only give away copies of my work, but that is so much hassle and expense getting good quality copies made and I would spend all of my time NOT drawing that I wouldn't enjoy it, also I couldn't sell the original or copies if I wanted to without the owners permission as I would be breaching copyright.

Also after a while if I didn't give them away I would have 101 drawings of cats!!!! lol

Dawn of course I would be more than happy to do a drawing of your cats or dogs

Catsey Veteran

22-11-2005, 06:59 PM   #199

Here is a photo of the drawing that I didn't get to post yesterday, I will try and take a photo tomorrow in better light and you will be able to see the colours better

I still need to work in some depth into the cat

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Orientals
22-11-2005, 08:09 PM   #200

fantastic pictures you really are talented