Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
19-11-2005, 11:18 AM   #1

A 'cat' burgular..............

......quite literally, Elsa has been here 2 weeks today, and after she had been here a few days i noticed things going missing remember i told you all abot me finding odd socks in my draw all the time, thought i was having a blonde moment, or mum having a senior moment, and that we werent putting things back in the places, but today i saw Elsa take a sock from the laundry basket and dissapear under my bed, now i have a big draw under my bed full of papaers, old books, videos etc etc but i hear rustling in it, so i open it up and there was Elsa looking very guilty and behind her was a pile of well jumble aka hers and florries loot, the list of her loot of stolen things,
  • a glove
  • a hat
  • 2 scarfs
  • couple of balls of wool
  • a teabag
  • 2 pieces of toast
  • a sausage
  • a teddy that Clementine sleeps with
  • a pompom
  • and finally an empty packet of crisps
so yes i havent been loosing my marbles she genuinlly is a cat burgular, now ive had to empty her hold and hide things away bloomin cats, whod have em

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-11-2005, 03:41 PM   #2

Re: A 'cat' burgular..............

lol she is a little tinker

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
19-11-2005, 08:25 PM   #3

Re: A 'cat' burgular..............

she sounds adorable