Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
13-11-2005, 04:09 PM   #1

Elsa's mum

isnt the cat i thought she was, as you know Elsa and siblings were kept in a library at the lady whom owned thems, house. aswell as the blue and white persian and her kittens which were half BSH half persian, there was a beutiful brown mackrel tabby Maine Coon, a very pretty young cat barely 7 months old i thought so i never thought anything of her. Turns out she is Elsa's mum, and her dad is Quentin the same randy BSH whom got to the persian queen aswell, so the story goes Elsa's mummy, DInah, the MC, who got up the duff by the BSH and Elsa and brother were outcome, well DInah had 6 kittens 4 of which were born dead, so to help her come to terms, the lady moved Dinah and her remaining kittens into the library with her Persian, Lotus and her kittens. Apparentlly Elsa just became one of the crowd. The reason i never saw Elsa's true blood brother was he had gone to his mew home before we had been to see Elsa, so it turns out Elsa is a Maine Coon x BSH, dont make much difference but just thought i would let you know
here is a picture of Elsa's mummy with Elsa's brother.......

please note she hasnt got her full coat or the hair in her ears just yet as she is still only 8 months

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
13-11-2005, 05:02 PM   #2

Re: Elsa's mum

She's very pretty and as you say Luke it doesn't matter what kind of cross Elsa she's still beautiful

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
13-11-2005, 06:08 PM   #3

8 mths is very young to become a mum even for a cat.poor baby.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-11-2005, 06:14 PM   #4

Awww what a shame, mum was still ony a kitten herself

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-11-2005, 06:16 PM   #5

No wonder your little one is soooo little. Not very responsible not taking care of a kitten and allowing a pregnancy . However, something good usually comes from everything and in this case the good is Elsa - just enjoy her!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
13-11-2005, 06:22 PM   #6

yes i was very annoyed that mum was so young and had, had kittens, was quite annoyed that this woman ould have quite let it happen, i mean if it had been something that had happened say queen in call and escaped that is understandable but when its just lack of prevention then i think thats so wrong.
but Elsa has come out of it and i am happy she has and im sure her brother has made his family just as happy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-11-2005, 08:50 PM   #7

She is beautiful whatever she is Luke, she is your baby, and that is all that matters...............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-11-2005, 08:58 PM   #8

Odd she never mentioned it before no wonder Elsa is so small. Butshe's here now so enjoy her.