Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
06-01-2014, 08:27 AM   #1

Moaning Monday

Morning all.
I am up and almost ready to start the day. Going to be a quiet week as I still have a few dogs off on holiday, lucky beggers.
Not sure what the weather holds coz I haven't seen the news yet, when Rayne went out for a pee, it seemed damp but wasn't raining at the time. I feel there is snow in the air but whether it falls or not remains to be seen.
Have a great day every one. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-01-2014, 09:09 AM   #2

Re: Moaning Monday

Good morning Elaine and everyone to come in later

Up early today to start a laundry day, stripping the beds and towels etc. Not venturing out, still ploughing through the freezer stock so no need for food shopping. Making more plans for my April trip out to my sister, will be stopping in San Francisco for two nights as Ceri won't be with me this time, I'm going with my friend Su.

Have a nice day, stay dry and warm. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-01-2014, 10:03 AM   #3

Morning all. Working at home today so I can take delivery of some food for Smudge. It's much cheaper to buy online than from the vet!
It was very windy overnight- we are quite exposed and it can get very noisy. Nice and bright now. Tolly has ventured about but Cleo is curled up on the bed and Smudge is snoozing in the armchair - wish I could join them!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #4

Well morning everyone.

It is not raining now but has been all night torrential and winds. Blowly today but as I say not raining now but overcast.

My Day is going to be maybe hectic maybe not so much. Got to go and try and organise some stuff bills etc for my Aunt. Which could take minutes could take hours the idea is to sort her bills into direct debits so they are paid regardless and no one either has to trudge over then try and pay or she does not have to go out in all weathers. It does not help her reading is not brilliant.
My Uncle has always done this but with his Parkinsons rapidly moving forward he cannot any longer and it is falling more to myself and my cousin - neither of us really want it but none of the others do either and we are the only two really taking any action.

And got to go over as her new gas fire being fitted today.

Catsey Veteran

06-01-2014, 11:03 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Morning all.
I am up and almost ready to start the day. Going to be a quiet week as I still have a few dogs off on holiday, lucky beggers.
Not sure what the weather holds coz I haven't seen the news yet, when Rayne went out for a pee, it seemed damp but wasn't raining at the time. I feel there is snow in the air but whether it falls or not remains to be seen.
Have a great day every one. xxx
Morning Elaine and nice to see you.

Yes we have to sort out meeting Bella - I will book a few nights off. And maybe come to Crufts with you let me know what days you are going I assume Friday for the terrier hound?

Hope it stays nice for you toady or at least dry enough.

Catsey Veteran

06-01-2014, 11:06 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Good morning Elaine and everyone to come in later

Up early today to start a laundry day, stripping the beds and towels etc. Not venturing out, still ploughing through the freezer stock so no need for food shopping. Making more plans for my April trip out to my sister, will be stopping in San Francisco for two nights as Ceri won't be with me this time, I'm going with my friend Su.

Have a nice day, stay dry and warm. xx
Oh I should do the bedding to really but given I am going to be out most of the day then not going to.

Your trip in April sounds fantastic San Francisco sounds so fantastic..........have you got plans in detail yet or are you just winging it when you get to your sisters?

Catsey Veteran

06-01-2014, 11:08 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
Morning all. Working at home today so I can take delivery of some food for Smudge. It's much cheaper to buy online than from the vet!
It was very windy overnight- we are quite exposed and it can get very noisy. Nice and bright now. Tolly has ventured about but Cleo is curled up on the bed and Smudge is snoozing in the armchair - wish I could join them!
Morning C.S Amazing how much cheaper on line is than the vets isn't it.

I would say join the cats and CHILL.

Hope you stay warm and dry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-01-2014, 11:53 AM   #8

Morning all - very wet and windy here overnight. Dry and windy now. According to Countryfile weather forecast, things will be calming down mid-week at least wind wise, unless you've been on the beans of course!

OH still out with the dogs. Got a phone call yesterday from a lady who had Monty on a lead. Luckily she knows OH, Monty and Dora and was wondering where they were. Because of a previous similar episode, OH now takes his mobile phone with him (RESULT!) so I phoned him and let him know that Monty at least was safe. He said he was still looking for Dora. It's the deer you see, they rush off and then can't find him again. Just as I was typing this, got a phone call from himself, he's on his way home just having found Dora, he'd got Monty. The dogs are always frantically looking for him ............. but he just doesn't smell as good as a deer.

Take care folks, stay dry and safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-01-2014, 01:07 PM   #9

OH and dogs home safely. We have two crashed out dogs, Dora not yet asleep but looking mighty sheepish.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #10

Morning everyone. Not a great start to my day today We had barney out for his morning walk and he was attacked by an off lead dog who's owner couldn't control ut nor had a lead for it!! He struggled yo get it away and then when he did it ran after us for another go!! Poor Barney has a bite on his rump so he is off to the vet who also advised to involve the police so they are coming to the house tonight!

Sorry for the moan. Have a great day everyone