Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-01-2014, 09:02 AM   #1

Strange Sunday

Morning all, 3rd day of starting the daily

I say strange sunday because it feels that way to me. Back to work tomorrow so got up early today to try to get myself back into the swing of things.
Think I best have another cuppa before doing anything though
Still very dark here and feels snowy out, think I will take Rayne to the beach this morning for a good old romp over the dunes, she does love that.
Will have to sort out the van and get myself organised for the re-start.
Other than that, I am a bitty bored and very lazy.
Hoping Yola's elderly kitty gets better very soon xxx

Have a nice day all xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-01-2014, 10:38 AM   #2

Re: Strange Sunday

Morning Elaine, you've got yourself a 2014 hat-trick, I'm sure that is a very good sign for the year for you.

Very cold and heavy frost here, everything frozen up solid after yesterday's rain. More rain forecast this afternoon and we've had a message to say that today's agility is cancelled due to a waterlogged (and now frozen) field, would be dangerous for the dogs, let alone the handlers.

I managed to buy a marvellous calligraphy encyclopaedia for 62p, secondhand but very good condition and there are some projects in there that are stimulating my imagination, so I think I'll think about something there today .............. but may have to do a bit of housework first!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-01-2014, 10:50 AM   #3

Good morning, Jack Frost has visited here and it's brrrr cold too. I'm hoping that poor old puss with the flu is better today too, Elaine. Yola has lost 2 of her furries in such a short time, wish this one well.
That book sounds like great bargain Angie you did well there.

Only plan for today is lunch with my parents. Pandora had a right whinge this morning because I stayed in bed until 8 o'clock, she decided to torment Pearla until I got up to sort them out. Daft cat!

Must go and shower now, then start the morning cleaning round.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #4

Morning all a frost here in the night but now mostly gone, not dry enough for washing on the line this morning though. And no pretty colours in the sky although for the first time in a while we can see the sky through the clouds/overcast. Doubt it will last though but we in Birmingham have got away quite lightly compared with other areas of the country.

Well here I am getting ready to take Bella out to the water park. And she knows it, and is lying under my feet in case I move and she does not notice she is starting to enjoy going out if not being out.

So off I go have a good and safe day all.

Okay update why I have been browsing she is now flat out on the bed and snoring.

Catsey Veteran

05-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #5

Elaine are you coming down for Crufts this year?

Catsey Veteran

05-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning Elaine, you've got yourself a 2014 hat-trick, I'm sure that is a very good sign for the year for you.

Very cold and heavy frost here, everything frozen up solid after yesterday's rain. More rain forecast this afternoon and we've had a message to say that today's agility is cancelled due to a waterlogged (and now frozen) field, would be dangerous for the dogs, let alone the handlers.

I managed to buy a marvellous calligraphy encyclopaedia for 62p, secondhand but very good condition and there are some projects in there that are stimulating my imagination, so I think I'll think about something there today .............. but may have to do a bit of housework first!

Have a good day folks.
That's a good buy then Angie are you enjoying the calligraphy?

Catsey Veteran

05-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Good morning, Jack Frost has visited here and it's brrrr cold too. I'm hoping that poor old puss with the flu is better today too, Elaine. Yola has lost 2 of her furries in such a short time, wish this one well.
That book sounds like great bargain Angie you did well there.

Only plan for today is lunch with my parents. Pandora had a right whinge this morning because I stayed in bed until 8 o'clock, she decided to torment Pearla until I got up to sort them out. Daft cat!

Must go and shower now, then start the morning cleaning round.
That's a good plan lunch that you have not cooked.

Have a good day,

Catsey Veteran

05-01-2014, 12:12 PM   #8

Okay how do you all know Yola has a very poorly cat???????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-01-2014, 01:13 PM   #9

FB, Karen!

Yes, poor Ripsy has caught Myshka's flu (he's now totally recovered), and is taking a very long time to get over it. A couple of times I genuinely thought we were loosing her, but today she came for a 5am snuggle by jumping onto the bed herself, and has been drinking water of her own accord instead of being syringe-fed.

I don't think we're out of the woods yet, but I'm following her around the house and continually checking on her

Please keep fingers and toes crossed for the old girl x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-01-2014, 02:00 PM   #10

Poor Ripsy, fingers crossed for a good recovery for her Yola. I still avoid FB if possible, just don't find it easy to navigate.