Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-01-2014, 11:40 AM   #1

Thursday - back to normal.

Hi there!

Trimmings come down later and then back to laundry and cleaning. Took Ceri down for an early appointment with the doc to check out the IBS symptoms and ensure it isn't anything more. Thankfully it just a flare up, nothing else.

Hope you all enjoyed last night's Sherlock, lovely to have him back and I enjoyed the way John handled his return, I would have felt like busting his nose too as gorgeous as Ben. Cumb. is he deserved it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-01-2014, 01:31 PM   #2

Re: Thursday - back to normal.

Hi PP! I missed Sherlock so will catch up on iPlayer hopefully. You do know that Mr Cumberbatch can't be entirely guilty, don't you? I'd blame the scriptwriters!

I'm waiting a man to mend my tumble dryer which packed up before Christmas. I've got loads of washing to do and don't fancy wet washing hanging around the place so I've got to wait for it to be mended. I think the belt has gone.

FFs all well. Dora is collapsed with weariness as are Kizzy and Pip. Monty is chilling but gets up every time OH does. He may have to go in his crate for an hour for a proper rest.

All decorations down and put away ........... next C-word seems like a long way away. And breathe O U T ......

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
02-01-2014, 09:38 PM   #3

Hi all, it was a lovely sunny day here for a change! We went for a mooch in town - even in January people were punting!
Hope everyone is the south and west don't get too wet tomorrow!
I managed to inject Smudge by myself tonight- she was snoozing on the bed and seemed to barely notice-phew!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-01-2014, 10:12 PM   #4

Hi all and Happy New Year. Been busy mending the fences at the field, still loads more to do.
Other than that not a lot to tell, got very drunk on xmas night, first time I've had a drink in about a year, died for 3 days after but it was a good night.
Been house sitting since sunday, got home again today.
Raynes IBD has really been playing her up, poor pup. I am now trying her on manuka honey to try to sooth her digestive tract, fingers crossed, it seems to be doing the trick. We have the vet tomorrow for her boosters, so will have a chat but I doubt there is anything they can suggest that I haven't already tried. I have also bought a jar of vigin coconut oil as that's supposed to be good for digestive issues so once it all settles down, I may give it a try.
Other than that Milly is fine, G is fine and I am as I always am, a miserable, moaning git lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-01-2014, 11:03 PM   #5

Elaine glad you see you Bella has virgin coconut oil for her ski well all my Staffs have as it is a common issue with Staffs. Also Manuka honey is what my Dad takes and Mom takes AloeVera with manuka honey in it from Holland and Barrat and says it helps with her diviculitis

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-01-2014, 11:07 PM   #6

Hiya Kazz, yes I have tried her on the aloevera juice but it did nothing to help but I am seeing a difference with the honey.