Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #1

sunny saturdax

Afternoon from sunny Scotland.fortunately the Wind has dropped so we have been able to put right some of the damage.
Also had à good clean up in the van so all spic and span.
Going to Do a beach walk later and see if the sea has left anything interesting.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #2

Re: sunny saturdax

Hi Shelley. Sorry to hear the wind has caused some damage. I have had lunch with MIL today just the 2 of us! Was really nice. OH and his mum went to visit nana in hospital as she was taken in again yesterday. I hsve cleared the kitchen out for space for all our new things. OH is off to his friends tonight so im clearing my clothes cupboards then pick him up later as its miserable here today.

Hope you all have a nice evening

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Afternoon from sunny Scotland.fortunately the Wind has dropped so we have been able to put right some of the damage.
Also had à good clean up in the van so all spic and span.
Going to Do a beach walk later and see if the sea has left anything interesting.
Sorry to hear you have had some damage to the van but glad its sorted. You never know what you will find on the beach after a storm.

Stay safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Hi Shelley. Sorry to hear the wind has caused some damage. I have had lunch with MIL today just the 2 of us! Was really nice. OH and his mum went to visit nana in hospital as she was taken in again yesterday. I hsve cleared the kitchen out for space for all our new things. OH is off to his friends tonight so im clearing my clothes cupboards then pick him up later as its miserable here today.

Hope you all have a nice evening
Hope Nana is on the mend and what new stuff are you getting?????????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #5

We got new pots, kitchen things and dish towels. I soo need a bigger kitchen!!! Just needed the space for it all. Also cleared my wardrobe as i got a load of new clothes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #6

Evening all!

Was really fed up of two days stuck in because of the weather so went out on a mystery tour heading out of the valley towards the brighter skies. Ended up in Cardiff Bay where a bit of fresh air revived us. After a latte and brisk walk around the Mermaid Quay we travelled home for turkey curry and rice. The sun heard our plea and broke loose and stayed with us during our walk and the journey home. It's gone colder this evening but that's ok because we're in and tuckered out now.

Shelley I hope the van is cosy now and the damage minimal. Hope your other half's nana is feeling better, Pamela.What you been up to Kazz?

Looking forward to the last part of the Death come to Pemberley series tonight, have a good night everyone x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #7

Evening. All getting back to normal here after the seasonal overeating, including a visit to the gym yesterday. The weather didn't do any damage to us, some flooding in the locales of Thames, Kennet and Loddon riviers but we're on a hill so all ok.

Myshka's had a horrible cold, sneezing all the time. He now has antibiotics which is helping with his sniffles.

I have had a headache all day so am heading off to bed soon.