Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #1

Christmas Monday

Ehhhh heee its almost here

Morning all.

Had a great evening yesterday went for a curry with friends and had a brilliant night. Singing to carols in the car on the way back.

Its wet and windy here but just the tail end of bigger storms elsewhere me thinks.

Off to take my Mom and Aunt to symphony hall for a singalonga Christmas concert.

See you all later. Everyone try to stay dry and safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #2

Re: Christmas Monday

Morning from a stormy south coast! Lights on, don't think it's going to brighten up much today. OH has been out with the dogs, I've been down to the farm shop (v. busy) so we are battening down the hatches here. Extremely glad not to be battling at the supermarket today.

Keep safe, dry and warm folks. Hope Santa has screwed those stabilisers on to the sleigh!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-12-2013, 03:19 PM   #3

Afternoon seasonal greetings from a very unseasonal South Wales. The storm is blowing right overhead and the noise of the rain is horrendous. I've had to go out once this morning because Ceri's IBS has flared up over the past two days and I needed some meds for him.

Just last minute odd jobs then I can relax. Stay safe and warm x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #4

2 last minute dashes today; once to town to get the Polish cakes from the deli and just now to the CP shop to off-load the last of the stuff I needed to deliver to them and to get some cat food.

OH braved Waitrose at 8.30 this morning on the way to work to pick up our Christmas Eve salmon and fish kettle, and it took him 20 minutes to get into the car park and find a space for the car! Middle class mayhem he called it!

It's lashing with rain outside but I'm going to pop the heating on and snuggle down to watch the Wizard of Oz with the boys. D is learning Somewhere Over the Rainbow on the saxophone at the moment so he'll like that.