Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #11

Re: High Noon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
Are we living in the same Scotland?! I'm almost digging out my winter thermals already
Its been really warm up here Meep, haven't had heating on for ages and am leaving the window open too..

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
13-08-2008, 02:20 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Its been really warm up here Meep, haven't had heating on for ages and am leaving the window open too..
Down in Glasgow its night and day at, well, night and day! It's quite mild today but yesterday night it was really chilly and the flat was pretty cold. But this evening we'll probably have the windows open as it feels quite close!

It's just the rain, the never-ending Glasgow rain!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #13

Have to admit we lit the new woodburner last night - not so much to stave off the cold as to make things feel less damp! It's not the first time it's been lit either.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
13-08-2008, 02:24 PM   #14

Mmm a wood-burner! As a kid, my parents old house had a proper chimney that we used to have fires in. Nothing nicer!