Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
07-01-2014, 08:27 AM   #1

Tired Tuesday

Yes am tired already lol.
Didn't sleep very well last night, had a terrible pain in my side. It's eased off a bit now so am sure I'll survive.

Windy out today for a change.

Off to get ready for work and brave the elements.

Catch you all later maybe xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-01-2014, 12:02 PM   #2

Re: Tired Tuesday

Well you have caught me, work tonight for me too tonight.

Not got a lot on but I am tired too - which is odd and with a bit of luck it will wear off as I will be up now till tomorrow morning at about 8am.

Going this month to look at reducing hours with the people in my life who need that bit of extra help.

Elaine did you manage to come up with a way that meant that you could reduce you house sitting? or have you diversified in a different way.

Glad the without lead dog owner was found and spoken too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-01-2014, 01:05 PM   #3

Afternoon all! We have had the most torrential squall I have ever seen this morning, scary indoors and my OH and dogs were out in it, luckily just getting back to the car. Three partially drowned rats came home. And it's OH's birthday today, at least he got a birthday wash! Nice now, though, sunny but still a bit windy.

Hope you manage to get agreement to reducing your hours Kazz, your family are lucky to have you to care for them.

Yesterday was the first anniversary of OH's mum's death so we toasted her memory. She's been on my mind lately - I am not sure I did very well by her actually but of course too late now for regrets.

Ah well, onwards and upwards ........... must try and empty the bokashi bin before the weather changes again.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-01-2014, 01:31 PM   #4

Afternoon everyone.

Elaine, sorry to hear you see still sore, hope it eases soon
kazz, the people in your life are soo lucky to have someone as caring as you.
Angie, I hope you and OH are ok. Glad you didn't get caught in the rain.

I'm finishing work early today as the car is going to the garage to get seen for its respray.
We took barney out on the usual walk. Uneventful today thankfully but we did here that dog barking and both OH and I did panic a little. The boy was quite nervous with a dog he normally plays with and stayed out of her way today but he will get his confidence back. We are just glad of the outcome we got.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-01-2014, 03:12 PM   #5

Good afternoon ladies, just catching up with yesterdays posts, so sorry to hear about that nasty dog attack on barney Pamela, glad it for sorted and the owner was put to task.
Such a stupid thing to do, letting his dog run free knowing he couldn't control it. Hugs for barney today.

I know you did as much as you could for your MIL Angie, but I feel too that things could have been different after my MIL passed, I think it's just after you've been a carer you take on all the responsibility but we are only human and do what we can.

Hope your side is better now Elaine, I had a restless night too, the wind was howling and I was up almost hourly with indigestion.

Yola, hope Ripsy has turned the corner and is eating now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-01-2014, 06:13 PM   #6

evening all.
Been a busy day for me,its Kwames third birthday so we started with a wet rainy walk, once we had a good soaking i had to go and do a food shop.
This afternoon has been spent cleaning up and catching up with a neighbour over coffee.
Elaine, hope your pain has gone now.
Angie, i'm sure you did your very best for your mil, and happy birthday to mr Angie.
Karen, good luck with reducing your hours, i did that too for family commitments.
Nettie, hope you have a more restful nights sleep.
Pamela, i'm not surprised you panicked when you heard the dog bark, so would i.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #7

Oh dear- everyone sounds as though January is getting to them! The wet, cloudy weather doesn't help does it?
Hope everyone feels better soon and that all animals get better soon too.
I'm off to York tomorrow for some training. Smudge is going to the vet for 24 hours so they can do a glucose curve- we booked it that way so OH doesn't have to inject her on his own. We CAN both do it but if she gets into fidget mode it is hard. I hate driving her there as she wails and glowers but we need to get her on the right dose!

Take care everyone.