Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #11

Re: Happy New Year's Eve daily

Evening everyone. I hope you all have a lovely new years eve whatever the plans. Hoping pets dont get stressed out with fireworks or noise. We are heading to OHs nanas house for a little while and then home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY CATSEY FRIENDS, FLESH, FURRY AND FEATHERED

Have a great evening whatever you decide to do, extra calming vibes to my four legged friends who hate the bang bangs xxx
Have a great evening too the eve of a new year and all the hopes and dreams that entails.

Catsey Veteran

31-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Karen,our friends dont have any basenjis now.
Ahhhhhhhhh sorry must have missed that. Have a good New Year and I wish you a Happy Healthy 2014

Catsey Veteran

31-12-2013, 07:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Kazz - It's due to the revamp of our local pub and the increase in their "specials" which include fireworks. It's only down the bridlepath and so this last Guy Fawkes and now tonight will be their first big attractions. Monty himself won't be 3 until end of Feb 2014.

Next door's work goes on, but really the noise is minimal in comparison and we get a bit nearly every day so Monty has got used to it. We have met the chap who is doing the work and he's the same man who bought it. He's a local garage owner.
Is he only 2&1/2 wow seems like I have known him forever. A babby.............Awwwwwwwww

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
31-12-2013, 11:25 PM   #15

Happy New Year to everyone. We are rock and roll this year- I am already in my pjs and fleecy dressing gown surrounded by snoozing cats. We have a nice bottle of red on the go and will toast midnight.
Hope no one suffers too badly from fireworks.
I heard a lovely phrase on 'Tudor Farm at Christmas' - "may you live as long as you wish to and wish to as long as you live" so that's my NY greeting!

Catsey Veteran

31-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #16

Oh I recorded Tudor Farm I love that sort of programme and that's a lovely greeting I may steal that.

Dropped my niece and her boyfriend into Town they are going skating (outdoor ice-rink) and then they are going to watch the fireworks to welcome in the New Year May have to go and pick them up later depends on the availability of Taxi's - Bella is under the dressing table and fast asleep so the first few fireworks about 9.30ish spooked her but she came straight up and has settled and I think she will be okay. No thunder shirt tonight as she seems same with or without it. I think the reason I thought it worked for her was she found herself a safe place (ie under dressing table)

So may be around a while.