Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #11

Re: Jack Frost Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Yeah tree is down now and got my new table in place. Looking good. Glad to get the place back to normal!! Didnt know you could juggle Kazz. I started doing it again a couple of weeks ago and got my 2 sets of juggling balls from my mums loft to get back into it
Yeap full of surprises here.....I can do three one handed but never really tried 4.Mine are beanbag type ones. But also weirdly like juggling Satsuma's and clementines

Catsey Veteran

29-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
Hello all, we are safe back from a drive to Birmingham to see OH's family. Glad to be back as it was a scary drive this morning with ice on even the main roads! A car overtaking us on the A14 started to slip and slide on the ice and we had to slow down to let a van which had been following it through- it had been driving too close! All three vehicles managed to stay unscathed but it was scary.
We keep the tree up for as long as possible- I love the smell and it cheers things up. We both have next week off- OH's place closes down and I am making sure I use up all my Annual leave as I am currently working out my notice due to being made redundant. I'm not really motivated at work at the moment so am enjoying taking it easy.

The wet and windy weather is due back tomorrow- hope all stay safe and warm!
You have been in Birmingham - I did not know I would have put the flags out.

The weather has been frosty here all day glad you stayed safe. Enjoy the break.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #13

Well nearer to Sutton Coldfield- OH is from Walmley and his sister still lives there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Yeap full of surprises here.....I can do three one handed but never really tried 4.Mine are beanbag type ones. But also weirdly like juggling Satsuma's and clementines
haha very much like me then!! can't do 3 in 1 hand though just loads of other tricks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #15

Quote:
Angie did I ask how the home check went? and who do you check for?
We homecheck for Lurcher SOS - or rather my OH does. Haven't been doing it long and so far have only done 2. The one before Christmas OH did and said the lady was perfect, long experience of Lurchers and Whippets but sadly her own dog was going in for a big op just before Christmas so although she would have been perfect, she won't want to foster until her dog is better. Poor thing had taken a bad leg injury due to goal posts being taken out at the local playground and the holes not being capped. Whippets are so vulnerable.

Catsey Veteran

29-12-2013, 09:43 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
Well nearer to Sutton Coldfield- OH is from Walmley and his sister still lives there.
Walmley is 5 minutes from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-12-2013, 09:58 PM   #17

Quote:
Walmley is 5 minutes from me.
Where are you? We'll wave next time! My FIL used to live on Signal Hayes.