Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning everyone. Its dark, wet and miserable here this morning. Really tired today as the cats were having a go at each other when we went to bed then at about 11pm Skye was sick on my carpet so had to clean that up. Managed to sleep for a few hours and then she was sick again this time on my bed and then the hall floor. So stripping beds at 4am and cleaning up. Couldn't get back to sleep after that and up at 6am so really tired today

Sites not happy at not having breakfast but OH will feed her and Harris when he gets in as Harris refused to eat because Skye wasn't beside him with hers!!

Hope you all have a good day and lots of chin tickles for catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Morning Pamela.

Sounds like a disturbed night all round surprising how when one is a little under the weather fights and disagreements break out isn't it. Like us really feel ill feel grumpy.
Hope the day is good though, I am up have work tonight but want to try and put the lights up outside hope I wake up in a bit. Having bacon and toast just no with a nice cup of coffee well I hope its nice not tasted it yet.
Got to pick up Sophies jumper from the shop and waiting for a couple of deliveries not sure if they will make it but you never know.

Got to change the curtains in the kitchen too. And want ot go a nice crisp walk out with Bella.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #3

Absolutely chucking it down here today so both cats are in after a quick dash outside to sniff the air. I'm in most of the day anyway waiting for my M&S parcels and the Air Ambulance collection service is coming for items I'm donating to the charity shop. I've a standard lamp which is no longer needed and takes up too much room here and I have a box of china which is gathering dust so I hope they will be able to raise money from that.

Off to clean the windows, so the cats can look out

Catsey Veteran

18-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Absolutely chucking it down here today so both cats are in after a quick dash outside to sniff the air. I'm in most of the day anyway waiting for my M&S parcels and the Air Ambulance collection service is coming for items I'm donating to the charity shop. I've a standard lamp which is no longer needed and takes up too much room here and I have a box of china which is gathering dust so I hope they will be able to raise money from that.

Off to clean the windows, so the cats can look out
I assume you are cleaning inside not out......
I am off to put the lights up outside before the rain reaches me.

Back shortly

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #5

Morning all! Sorry about your disturbed night Pamela. I hope Skye is OK. I also had a bit of a disturbed night, didn't go to bed at all, allowed OH to try and sleep in bed as he is crook and has the coughbug, so sleeping in the same room has been impossible. I did sleep a bit with my dressing gown over me and a warm purring Kizzycat on my lap. So, up early and surprise, surprise I've been out to the Post Office and back again before OH got home with the dogs! Unheard of really, can you hear the triumphal trumpets????? Tried the P/office yesterday afternoon and had to give up the Q was too long and only one person serving. Anyway this morning there was only one man in front of me. Treated us to pecan plait with our coffee as a reward. I am wondering if I will go down with OH's bug as I'm feeling "odd" may just be sleeping in the chair.

PP - I love the idea that someone is coming to your house to pick up your charity items. I wonder if there is anyone round here that does the same? I've got a big box of glassware that's been hogging space and it's too heavy/bulky for me to get rid of. Air Ambulance did you say?

Have a good day folks. Careful with those outside lights, Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

18-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #6

Angie sounds like a good start to the day maybe you feel odd because your just do.

Is there a homeless charity by you I often donate to them and glasses and pans etc are always welcome.
Just look up charities near you.

Right the lights are up will get a picture over the weekend.