Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #1

not happy Sunday

Morning everyone. Its a fresh morning here. Great for walking barney. The title is because when we leftbthe house to walk the boy, my car is parked at the drive in front of our garage which is part of a row garages, my car has got quite bad scratches as if if somene has scuffed it with their own car. The scratches are too bad to touch up so its a respray that is needed for the full back door. Not a happy chappy today!! No details left either by the other driver.

Been to the shops already and tidying the house then its a day infront of the tv to try and calm down as im still in angry mode!!

Hope everyone else has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #2

Re: not happy Sunday

Morning Pamela - what a bad thing someone has done and not admitted to. Will your insurance cover it?

Yuk day here, blowy, wetish and heavy cloud. OH has gone with Dora to a "who knows what" Rally O thing (he wasn't sure if it was a usual training session or a sort of party - Men!!!). He is feeling poorly and shouldn't really have gone but didn't want to let our trainer down in case not many others turned up. He left me in charge of our "psychotic" Monty. He's NOT psychotic but phobic - poor lad. Actually is asleep just now. I know OH was joking but shows how labels get attached.

Sorting out some stuff today and hope to finish the cards if possible.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

15-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #3

angie as I would be claiming against myself which will put my insurance up

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #4

That's a shame Pamela on the "nice" side maybe they did not realise.....and claiming against yourself is so much more expensive in the long run usually. Very annoying though. Hope you are a bit more chilled.

Angie poor old Monty, did you get my PM?

I am off to work shortly well the Xmas do night really, but we are not going. Do not fancy it at all.

Catsey Veteran

15-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #5

hi kazz, the deoth and sixe of the scratch would have been felt and heard by the driver. I tried to convince myself that too.

enjoy your Christmas night c

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #6

Hi girls,
Oh pamela, what a mean driver to land you with that bill at this time of year As it happens, the same thing happened to my mate who drove me the the party last night. On Thursday she was parked in the clinic carpark and some 'nice' person drove into her car, must have had a bull bar by the damage the impact made and yep, left without admission or explanation- hope their Christmas is ROTTEN!

The night went well though, lovely to catch up with my colleagues and friends, I don't miss work now but miss there company.

I'm chilling today, it's been awful here. Raining hard and so dark just want lots of tea and toast and fluffy dressing gown and nice movies to watch. Oh and a warm cat to cuddle