Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-09-2013, 09:44 AM   #11

Re: Caravan for Karen

I think I would go for lino very cleanable and given muddy campsites etc....what about the lino in squares
red & white or blue & white.

Catsey Veteran

18-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #12

Have you thought of maybe using venetian blinds or rollers rather than curtains Alex?

Catsey Veteran

05-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #13

How is the van update coming on Alex or are you yet to really start with the weather etc????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-01-2014, 06:16 PM   #14

TBH we haven't done a thing as yet Karen With Robert being incapacitated with his leg over the last 3 montsh we just haven't had the chance. But hoping to start very soon as he is almost back to normal (just can't kneel on it yet) x

Catsey Veteran

06-01-2014, 06:24 PM   #15

Hold on what happened to Robert's knee???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
07-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #16

Oh blimey, I forget you aren't on 'you know where' lol. Two things happened actually, both at work. The first instance was a ramp being lowered onto his leg (he's a tyre fitter), and that left him quite sore for a few weeks, was due an xray, but before that happened he stepped in a hole in the work floor, his ankle went one way, and his knee the other, with his full weight on it! Straight up to A&E, spent hours up there and the xray showed nothing, but was told to go back up the next day for an MRI scan. That showed cartilidge had broken away and a tear in his cruciate ligament. He then had to wear a supporting knee brace for 6 weeks until he got surgery at the end of november. All repair done and almost back to normal, however he still can't bend it all the way or kneel on it, so still can't go back to work yet Was a very stressful run up to Christmas as he wasn't entitled to SSP because of him only being part time. Took almost 2 months to sort out through DWP. Still on a reduced income now and tbh I try not to think about it or I panic lol, but we have food and heat, so as long as that stays the same then we're doing ok
So that kind of explains why we haven't done anything with the caravan