Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #1

Prodigal Daughter

Hello Catsey members!

I'm sorry for my long absence from the forum I have been away far too long but in the words of Gary Barlow, I want you back for good

Also, I have some great news, we are adopting a new rescue puss, a new friend for Posh and another fur-kid for us to love. I hope all the members who remember me will be happy for us; have missed you all, eager to catch up with your news.

Hugs xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #2

Re: Prodigal Daughter

Hi - welcome back PP! Delighted to hear about your addition, looking forward to hearing loads more - esp how Posh gets on with your new furkid and catching up with how things have been going for you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #3

nice to see you back PP Looking forward to hearing all about the new arrival x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
01-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #4

Hi
Looking forward to hearing about new arrival & lots photos x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #5

Hello

You have never really been away just offline. Lovely to see you posting - have you chosen the new puss or just still at the looking stage.....pictures and news etc will be good - as you know we all love pictures.

Catsey Veteran

01-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #6

Hi folks! I went to collect the new addition today from the rescue centre's fosterer. Surprise , surprise !! I got 2 new fur babes I couldn't leave my chosen puss's new friend behind as they have developed a close bond and Mistie is very reserved and nervous. The extra puss is called Shelly, both are neutered females, Mistie is a lilac british shorthair with golden eyes and Shelly is a tortie & white with green eyes, and is very friendly and confident around people.

Will take pics and post soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #7

Hi PP, good to see you back, look forward to seeing your new kits, and of course Posh too.........

Catsey Veteran

01-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #8

Hi all,
I've settled Mistie and Shelly into my back room so they can get used to us quietly. Posh has met Shelly from a distance and apart from a little yowling from Posh now fur was flying. I think Shelly is quite savvy when it comes to being the new girl in town. Mistie has found that the sofa is a great place to be, although she has come out to explore once or twice , I think it's too soon for her to meet Posh yet. Posh has been sitting by me all night and I've been smoothing her with Shelly's scent on me and she's fine with that. I am making sure that Posh is still number one and getting her usual honoured position. I must get pics of the new girls to show you. I didn't name them but think their names are cute, as always I lengthen their names like Poshkins, so they are Shellabella and Mistiemoo, when they are formally introduced

Catsey Veteran

02-04-2013, 09:49 AM   #9

Had a long think last night as I was awake with a very sore throat and laryngitis, so decided that Shelly and Mistie needed to be fully integrated into the Morgan household with new names.

I named Posh for her personality and have a likeness for order and grouping ( must be my OCD! ) so followed my trail of names beginning with P. My tortie is called Pandora, she is very fond of boxes and very inquisitive, I think she's going to heap trouble on my world! The smooth as silk glossy lilac shorthair is Pearla, which reflects her gorgeous coat and sublime nature. Will post pics later, promise

Posh has been very good, they have all seen each other and although the new kids are in the back room still they wandered around and seen a little of the bungalow. They have been curious and had a bit of posturing and throat growls but no fur flying, happy with the way things are going at the moment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #10

oh they sound lovely And I like their new names too x