Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #1

cat bowl

Before xmas my boys won a small comp and the prize was a personalized cat bowl. with their pics on. sadly when it arrived it was broken. so i emailed the lady about it. and she said that she would send a replacement. well forgot all about it. and friday knock on the door and theres a big box with ronnie and reggies name on it. (glad i was in can u see me suppling their details at the P.O) anyway bring the box in and open it. well not only was there a new un-broken bowl. there was 2 lots of treats. 2 toys.a large box of dried food. and 2 boxes of pouches cat food. so im pulling all this out the box. took a piccy and ronnie has decided its HIS box and there he has slept since friday. he leaves it for feeding and go to the loo. then hes straight back in!!! hes snoring away happily in HIS box.
reggie has foind a primark paper bag to sleep on. think they are pretending they are destitute lol
ive given up sorting out comfy places for these 2 now lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #2

Re: cat bowl

Love the story boys mum - it's the way you tell 'em! Was worth the bowl having been broken first time round it seems. Think we need a photo!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
18-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #3

Yes definitely s photo!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #4

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...psd3d03c5b.jpg

hoping this comes out. reggie keeping an eye on the goodies u get a link cant fathom out how to put a pic on here, photobucket keeps changing stuff !!!