Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #1

sometimes i forget just how old my boys are.

always seems that they have been *owned* by them for ever. they are 11 now be 12 this month (14th feb) they sleep alot more now, ronnies still trying to be the *top cat of the alley* but hes come in limping on his front leg.probally pulled something jumping up the fence. when its cold they spend so much time indoors snuggled up somewhere warm. normally somewhere where they shouldnt be REGGIE !!! airing cupboard, food cupboard. ect. they have manged to cover every electrial item we own in kitty prints. broken a budda ornament which we had years ago and has survived loads of moves. didnt survive the boys knocking it flying. they never where the most nimble of cats. falling out of trees when they where young. cant count how many times i had to rescue them from the bungalow roof. or worse still the 3 story house opposite once. that had me shouting to ronnie. u got up there u get down!! and walked back in. he followed me 10 mins later!! but they are slowing down now, think they have realized they are not kittens anymore. but they still get all feisty when theres its *lady cats in season time* and they are both jaffas!!! love them both to bits. and im hoping i will be still telling u *tails* of what they are getting up to in quite a few years to come.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #2

Re: sometimes i forget just how old my boys are.

Reggie and Ronnie sound real characters BM, i guess with names like that they could be nothing else,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #3

Ronnie n Reggie are indeed an integral part of Catsey and I too hope we will be hearing stories of their misdemeanours for many years to come!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #4

Of course you will be telling us about them in years to come.......11 and 12 is not even middle aged....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-02-2013, 11:30 PM   #5

oh bless 'em Still spring chickens. I love hearing tales of 'the boys' and I'm sure we'll get many more years out of them yet x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #6

reggies snuggled up next to me. every so often demanding a stroke. and ronnies snoring his head off. u should hear him lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #7

Bless their little sooty socks! Only middle aged, boys mum - just think of my old soldier Merlin, he was over 23!