Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-03-2014, 10:29 AM   #1

Monday morning

Sorry about last nights quiz Mothering Sunday had a visitor and got chatting sorry

Off out in a moment so see you all later........

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
31-03-2014, 02:01 PM   #2

Re: Monday morning

Good morning Kazz and all to follow.Monday evening here and it's been a good day.I got told at work today that we are going to get a pay rise, starting from tomorrow. YAY!!!!!.Hope everyone had a great Mothering Sunday and got thoroughly spoiled.My colourpoint boy, Snodgrass, is 2 years old on 1st April, so I've got to go out and get him a wee treat.I hope everyone has a great Monday. Off to bed now.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
31-03-2014, 02:22 PM   #3

Dinky, nice one on the pay rise. Treats for you and the furries. Happy birthday to Snodgrass.

Not much on for us today.

Might change the curtains. Oh decisions!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-03-2014, 04:05 PM   #4

Hi there!
Seems Snodgrass is sharing his birthday with my Pearla and Pandora's adoption day celebrations! Can't believe a year has gone by since I went to see them and fetch them home. It was a surprise for me too to have 2 new cats in my life as I went only to collect Pearla, who was called Misty then. Since I lost my Posh, the both of them have filled my days with their own little cute ways and they have charmed many hearts.

The weather turned suddenly today, started off sunny and warm, then as I stepped out of the car it began to rain. Rushed around the shops I wanted to get to and then back to the car and then home.

I'm off on my holiday on Sunday, all packed and money changed, all ready to go! So looking forward to seeing my sis and we'll be together on her birthday for the first time in years!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-03-2014, 04:37 PM   #5

Afternoon all ......... changeable here too, mainly overcast and chilly but the sun is peaking out now.

Bit of an assorted day here .... laundry, collecting soil samples to do some testing myself for pH, nutrients etc. OH is sure that our bean planting patch is over-acid and he may be right, so I thought I'd test it to prove one way or another. And varnished my new painting board to be sure it'll be waterproof!

Tomorrow I'll be celebrating Snodgrass's birthday and Pandora and Perla's 1st Gotcha. I'll raise a glass (or a mug) to you all!

Hope everyone has a good day.