Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #1

Thursday- up with the larks.

Good morning! Making up for yesterday's tardiness with an early starter.

Heard a pitiful cry from behind a closed door, seems Pearla had been in the spare room all night, Ceri must have closed the door without checking. Pandora scolded her as soon as she saw her, hissing and swiping, as if it was Pearla's fault- poor babe.

Ah well, making the most of the light mornings to get on my computer and do some 'window' shopping not all bad then.

Not much happening today, Ceri going to the barber and then going to the cemetery to leave some flowers for his mum.

See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #2

Re: Thursday- up with the larks.

Morning posh and those to follow.

Poor pearla hope she is ok after her night locked in the room.

I'm on 11-7 today so.getting organised for work. Heading to shops first though to get some shopping. Had estate agents out the last 2 nights. Last night's visit wad definitely more productive so need to.wait to speak to an IFA now.

Not much else to report.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-03-2014, 11:03 AM   #3

Morning PP and Pamela. Poor Perla! Hope she didn't leave anything behind her in the shut room .....

Grey here, chilly and raining. We were hoping to go to the beach with the dogs this afternoon, but OH tells me the forecast is for a bit warmer tomorrow, so may go then instead.

Otherwise nothing to report really. Have a good day everyone.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #4

Good morning everyone.Hope everyone is having a great day. PoshPuss, Pearla will be pleased to be free again Poor girl. Hopefully she didn't need to use the toilet through the night. That's good news about the estate agent's visit Pamela.Hope things turn out well for you.Have been thinking about your duck leg Kazz. Yummy-hope it was good. I don't have a kitchen at the moment so can't cook nice roast meals. I miss them. Shelley ,hope Trishka is settling down nicely for you. When I was teaching, I had a student in one of my classes called Trista- a nice young girl she was too. Enjoy your Thursday everyone. I'm off to bed now. I get the results of my kidney scan tomorrow so I hope everything is OK.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #5

Oh yes, good morning also to you too, angieh. Sorry about your bad weather. It's not nice walking dogs in bad weather.It's been hot and sunny here in Christchurch today, but meant to be colder tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #6

Morning all I have made it to the daily in the morning....YEAH
Bright and breezy here today, been out with Bella and now off to the salvage to get rid of the rubbish accumulated this week as you do.

Also stand by your beds for this ground breaking news......I need to buy a new mastic gun I know the life of the high rollers.

Right oh yes need to put some stuff in the loft as well seem to have spent a lot of time taking things out but now putting stuff back. HoHum

P.P Did your window surfing move into window buying??? Cats and doors do not seem to be the best of friends if cats ruled they would abolish them all I am sure. Poor Perla although you never know maybe she did shut it.
Dinky Why have you got no kitchen are you doing it up or have no use for them. Hope your hospital news is good. Having pork chops tonight.
Pamela That sounds brilliant the estate agent news are houses selling where you are? enjoy work the best you can?
Angie Beach sounds brilliant where will you go instead of the beach my vote would be the armchair with a book....

Right off I go with a spring in my step a song in my heart and the men in the white coats just behind me must mention having my eyes tested tomorrow and really thinking of having varifocals - this glasses thing is bugging me now.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
27-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #7

Kazz - love mastic guns, can go quite berserk. Need to do the sealant round the bath at some point.

Poor Pearla, we, very occasionally, have locked cats in the yard. It takes lots of grovelling and treats to make it up, especially if it's Barnaby, (Daddy's beautiful baby boy Barnes)! Wish I lived near the sea, loved it in Aberystwyth when the waves were crashing in. Didn't do as much damage as been done recently.

Nothing to do, no-one to see today. Have to go for a chest x ray at some point in the very near future. Luckily we have a walk in medical centre nearby so don't have to make an appt. Have a lovely day folks. Dinky - I need a route map to find our kitchen, it's the OH's domain. Thank God!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-03-2014, 05:35 PM   #8

[quote=Kazz;693729]Morning all I have made it to the daily in the morning....YEAH
Bright and breezy here today, been out with Bella and now off to the salvage to get rid of the rubbish accumulated this week as you do…

P.P Did your window surfing move into window buying??? Cats and doors do not seem to be the best of friends if cats ruled they would abolish them all I am sure. Poor Perla although you never know maybe she did shut it.

Pearla seems none the worse for her solitary last night, she was a good girl and held it all in til she got to her tray I don't think she could have shut the door Kazz it closes the wrong way.
It's been great weather for sorting out has't it and the weekend is looking good for garden tasks. Today my Welsh dresser drawers have been decluttered, amazing how many pens you find in there but can't see when you look for one. Also found a purse containing 40+ Euros, I'm rich!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-03-2014, 08:09 PM   #9

evening all.
Trishka has settled nicely thank you Dinky.
I am sat upstairs with her to keep her company, she is eating well and playing.
Been to work this morning, then a rare off lead dog walk. They of course enjoyed racing around. Trouble is as soon as Kwame gets his feet muddy he starts to whinge to go home, silly boy.
Been to the auction to collect my winnings so all good here.