Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
19-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #1

Busy Wednesday

We have a Fell Terrier, she is small, black, curly and fast. We also have 2 lurchers, greyhound x deerhound and 3 quarter greyhound x quarter Welsh Foxhound.

I have had oral thrush, it is the worst. I couldn't eat anything properly for weeks, went down to about 7 and half stone, (I'm 5' 9''). I found rinsing with salt water helped and vitamin b complex tablets.

Docs this morning for OH, meeting friends for me, OH taking all dogs for a good run after letting hens and pigeons out. Home, something to eat, lock hens and pigeons away then telly, NCIS and Hell on Wheels.

Enjoy the day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-03-2014, 12:11 PM   #2

Re: Busy Wednesday

morning FM and all to follow. What a busy household you have FM.
Beautiful sunny day here, just been out with the dogs, doing some washing then off to work.
Dinky and Karen's dad, hope you are both feeling a bit better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-03-2014, 12:29 PM   #3

Hello and good morning to you FM and Shelley and all to come here later

I've been shopping for shoes this morning, well, sandals to be exact. As I'll be going off to America in April thought I'd better get them now and break them in. Just the washing and ironing to do later but that's ok because the weather has turned cloudy and I have telly to catch up on too.

Both my fur babes are sleeping peacefully, ahhh, so sweet when they are quiet.

Hope you have a nice day all, and keep busy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-03-2014, 02:50 PM   #4

Afternoon all - it's certainly turned chilly here again but at least it's dry and bright.

I've had a good clear out of all the old catalogues this morning for recycling. I keep all the plant brochures from one year to the next, but I did throw out some 2011 ones this morning!!!

I have a new project in mind now, so will see what I can do with that this afternoon.

I do hope that Dinky is feeling better today and Kazz's Dad - and anyone else who is poorly.

I think we need photos of your furry friends, FM.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Senior

19-03-2014, 06:08 PM   #5

As soon as I get someone to tell me in words of 1 syllable with pictures and large script, Photobucket for Dummies, I will post loads. I am using my phone for pictures and it has no memory card. Also I have no clue how to get pictures from Skydrive to Catsey . Other than that all is well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-03-2014, 06:26 PM   #6

I am OK once the photos are on Photobucket, but would have no idea how to transfer them from your phone or Skydrive, sorry FM. Sure someone can help .... ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-03-2014, 07:05 PM   #7

Hello all, I hope that everyone feeling ill is better soon!
Busy day in the office sorting through 11 years of computer files deleting some and moving others to a handover folder. This was the end of working day 22- counting down with a vengeance now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-03-2014, 11:29 PM   #8

Evening all.

NEWS FLASH if you like chocolate have a try of these I found "Lily O'Brian Chocolates" scrumptious. Got them from sainsburys.

Not too much happening here I FEEL WORN OUT however no reason why just hope I bounce back.

Thanks for all your best wishes for Dad he is on the mend he recoups well for a man in his 80's

C.S. Good idea to have a sort out now - how is your own business plan coming along?

Angie
off to look at your book. Is your new project garden related?

Fecto's mum I am no use to you at all I do not understand how I do the things I do let alone explain I kinda fall into things on the computer. Dad is managing to eat fine thankfuly. Think he is tougher than he looks. Although I have brought him some ice lollies today. Do do you have homing pigeons/racing ones?

P.P April and America are coming fast = good idea about the sandals. What else have you got to do?

Shelley How are you? you seemed a little fed up the other week - hope you are feeling a bit more with the World.

Catsey Senior

20-03-2014, 12:51 AM   #9

Hi Kazz, just eaten a Flake Easter egg after my tea. Can do these things when you're grown up. Glad your Dad is on the mend. We do have racing pigeons but we don't race, my OH just likes them. We have about 50 in a loft on our allotment along with 14 hens and 4 ferrets. I will eventually suss how to post photos, need to get my head round it. Will ask my youngest brother or failing that one of my younger nieces.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
20-03-2014, 07:27 AM   #10

Good evening everyone. Thursday evening here.I went back to work this morning but only lasted the morning until the pain took over and I went home. Thanks for your good wishes Shelley and angieh. I'm feeling a lot better since I've been sleeping all afternoon and hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon.Fecto's mum, that thrush must be driving you crazy, you poor thing. I hope you will start to feel better soon. You could try creating a google drive account and store your photos on that. It is then easy to download them, and we'd love to see your beautiful kitties.Poshpuss, lucky you to be off to America soon. You must be getting excited. Cat's staff,, wow, you sound so busy at work.Make sure you have regular breaks. Kazz, I'm so glad that your dad is feeling a little better. What good news for you and him. I'm going to take the dog for a gentle walk now. I haven't been able to take poor Willow out since last week, but I'll just go slowly and let her have a sniff round. Take care everyone.