Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-03-2014, 08:10 PM   #11

Re: Sunny Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Evening all! she says Dixon of Dock Green style

I've been saying so long to my visitors and then off for Sunday lunch with my brother and sister in law and family to a local pub. It's been a gloriously sunny day here today, we had a drink in the beer-garden after our meal and the birds were tweeting wildly. The pub is in a narrow valley beside a river, very pretty down there, catkins on the trees and green shoots springing out of the ground at last.

Kazz, I love London, and could spend a whole week doing the galleries and museums alone. I would to see the Viking exhibition too.

Angie, Monty & Dora are doing you proud

Stay safe Dinky, and Fecto's mum- I sympathise with the early morning calls. Pamela I guess you wouldn't mind them now after your break

Going to watch the Rugby review programme now, enjoyed my Super Saturday games yesterday.
I will meet you there the Viking exhibition that is we can do that and go home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-03-2014, 10:37 PM   #12

Hi all, a lovely day here- just not enough of it. I planted some peas and beetroot and did a bit of a tidy up this morning then managed a cross country run this afternoon and got quite muddy!
We have to gte up at 6:30 every day now as Smudge has to have injections 12 hours apart. Luckily I can get up, sort out cats and climb back into bed and snooze. OH complains that he can't get back to sleep so I try not to snore too smugly.
Only 5 weeks of work left- motivation is down a well it is so low- odd for me as I have never been unmotivated at work before. Oh well, deep breathing is helping. I could always try and fit a research trip to the BM into the next couple of week- though my favourite is the Natural History Museum.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-03-2014, 11:49 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
Hi all, a lovely day here- just not enough of it. I planted some peas and beetroot and did a bit of a tidy up this morning then managed a cross country run this afternoon and got quite muddy!
We have to gte up at 6:30 every day now as Smudge has to have injections 12 hours apart. Luckily I can get up, sort out cats and climb back into bed and snooze. OH complains that he can't get back to sleep so I try not to snore too smugly.
Only 5 weeks of work left- motivation is down a well it is so low- odd for me as I have never been unmotivated at work before. Oh well, deep breathing is helping. I could always try and fit a research trip to the BM into the next couple of week- though my favourite is the Natural History Museum.
I like the Natural History Museum too however the Vikings catches my attention.