Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-03-2014, 07:57 AM   #1

sleepy Saturday

Morning everyone. Up early as I have 2 cats and a dog who have no idea what a lie in is!! Off to do a home check later then staying at OH parents house as them and their dogs are away for a few days. Might get a lie in tomorrow as the cats won't be there!

Hope everyone has a lovely day. Chin tickles to the fur babies too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-03-2014, 09:35 AM   #2

Re: sleepy Saturday

Good morning Pamela and everyone!

Early start here too, cats awake and bouncing at 6am, luckily I have friends staying who understand the nature of our feline friends. We've all been fed and watered and are making plans for a shopping trip later, then home for a rugby afternoon.

Have a good day all, hope the home check goes well for you and the family get the thumbs up, Pamela.

See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #3

Afternoon all.

I am relaxing chilling - whatever being a lazy maybe daisy.
No major plans, start of my holiday and plan to make no plans.
Funeral went well yesterday a humanist service which was very nice and apt.
Came home had a bit of dinner and slept but kept waking up - no idea why too much on my mind maybe.
Anyhow holiday and enjoy want to get into the front garden and the back - weather be good.
And off out and about with Bella who adores car travel thankfuly.

May emulsion the inside of the porch - maybe not (not today I hasen to add)

Pamela - one thing I do not miss about the cats early being walked on. Will be a nice break going to your in laws and a nice time for Barney too.
P.P You will be in your afternoon mode by no I imagine, enjoy the rugby, have you heard any more about your charity shop job?

Everyone good afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-03-2014, 02:49 PM   #4

Afternoon all ....... sunny here, fog/mist all gone. Washing on line. Bed changed, my how it upsets the routine of a certain couple of Catsey cats here! They make pests of themselves while it is being done and then when it's all ready for them to cuddle up and go to sleep, what do they do? They hop it! Having said that though, they are never pestiferous in the morning, perhaps it's because they free feed and can always have a few biccies, so aren't hungry. Dora is the one to start squinnying and let us know it's time to get up. Some mornings, wee Monty is still curled up and not anxious to start the day either!

Pamela, enjoy your respite. You seem to have more luck that we do with our home checks for Lurcher SOS - only done 2 so far, and both ducks!

PP, enjoy the rugby and your friends.

Kazz, glad yesterday went well. I know you say you've no plans for your break but that does seem rather unlike you!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

15-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Afternoon all ....... sunny here, fog/mist all gone. Washing on line. Bed changed, my how it upsets the routine of a certain couple of Catsey cats here! They make pests of themselves while it is being done and then when it's all ready for them to cuddle up and go to sleep, what do they do? They hop it! Having said that though, they are never pestiferous in the morning, perhaps it's because they free feed and can always have a few biccies, so aren't hungry. Dora is the one to start squinnying and let us know it's time to get up. Some mornings, wee Monty is still curled up and not anxious to start the day either!

Pamela, enjoy your respite. You seem to have more luck that we do with our home checks for Lurcher SOS - only done 2 so far, and both ducks!

PP, enjoy the rugby and your friends.

Kazz, glad yesterday went well. I know you say you've no plans for your break but that does seem rather unlike you!

Have a good day folks.
I know its great is it not.............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #6

Yes, break the mould .........

Catsey Veteran

15-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #7

Well have a plan sort of going to London.......want to see the Vikings exhibition at the British museum, AND never really been to the capital myself been a couple times with an ex partner. And once with Kate and Sophie when they were younger - more time watching children than the sights. So thinking maybe 2-3 days

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
16-03-2014, 02:02 AM   #8

Good morning everyone. Sunday morning here, and so far the weather has been terrible with rain and high winds, the remnants of some cyclone. I've got a nasty kidney infection and so far the medication isn't working, I've been out helping my youngest daughter do a huge circular delivery and got soaked, come home to find one of the kittens has knocked down a lovely wee ornament off the mantlepiece of a dog that mum gave me for my 21st and it is now missing two of its legs AND we've had 4 quakes so far today, centred close to where I live. I'll give the cats the benefit of the doubt over the ornament as nobody is owning up, so I'll put it down to a quake.(it was stuck down with blu-tac though).Anyway, I hope everyone is having a lovely day or evening and all kitties are safe and warm.
`