Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-03-2014, 09:44 AM   #1

beautiful bright Tuesday

Morning everyone. As the title suggests it's lovely here this morning.

Apologises for missing the quiz, I fell asleep early as I was shattered after my bike ride! Not much to report today. Work then visiting OH nana.

Also found out last night that we recently removed springer has gone missing during a woodland walk last night please send positive vibes that she is found safe today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-03-2014, 10:17 AM   #2

Re: beautiful bright Tuesday

Morning Pamela ...... glad you have the sun today, it's overcast here but we've had a few lovely days so it must be your turn today.

Sorry to hear about the Springer, fingers crossed and vibes being sent. Similar thing happened to a Lurcher SOS recently rehomed dog, she did turn up at her foster home some time later - and had made a remarkable journey to get there.

OH is playing golf today, so not sure what I will be up to, dog and cat juggling perhaps! Mitreing problems solved yesterday, it's gold line challenge today, calligraphy-wise.

I have booked myself on a bookbinding course in April, not far away and I am really looking forward to it.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-03-2014, 03:48 PM   #3

afternoon all.
Lovely sunny day here again.
Been to the car boot and spent 20p, then a dog walk
Hope the missing dog turns up well, Pamela.
Last night a work friend texted me to say her cat has returned home safe after being missing approx 3 weeks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #4

Hi folks, hope you are all having this lovely sunshine

Getting ready for my evening out in Cardiff to see Miranda. My friend Linda, who I'm going with tonight, it's her 'what I call' birthday so we're having Italian first.

Sorted out some more clothes and took them to our local Barnado's shop. I asked to become a volunteer while I was there, to work in the shop 2 afternoons a week. It's about time I got out in the real world. Ceri will be fine once I've sorted him out in the morning and I can leave him supplied with drinks and a snack.

Great news about your friend's cat Shelley, so glad it came home, I know that awful feeling only to well, and that overwhelming sense of relief when they are safe. Keeping the lost springer in my prayers now, Pamela.

Angie, you really have developed your creative side well done!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #5

The springer has been reunited and Is home with her owner

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-03-2014, 06:54 PM   #6

good news Pamela
Nette, hope you have a lovely time tonight. Good idea about the charity shop, you will do some good and hopefully enjoy it too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
11-03-2014, 09:31 PM   #7

Evening all.
Had a bad start to my day after being a victim of road rage, long story but big bloke in a suit was screaming at me to reverse out into a roundabout in rush hour traffic, in a van with less visability than a car for such things and it's illegal to do so, so he could move his car. Right from the start he was very aggressive, shouting, swearing etc and then tried to get the van doors open. I managed to drive away unscathed but was really shaken up, police have been informed.

On a plus note, just got a call about a policy I have been paying, apparently I have been paying twice and am now getting a refund of over £800, whoo hoo!!!

Other than all that, it has been a very bright and sunny day here.