Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-03-2014, 09:45 AM   #1

Monday- blue sky

Good morning

Another week begins, and it looks to be the best weather-wise, so far this year!

It's a packed one for me, a couple of social get togethers and tomorrow night I'm off to see Miranda Hart on tour- Such fun!
An eye test later on in the week, a haircut and friends up on the weekend . Busy cleaning today, see you later. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-03-2014, 11:45 AM   #2

Re: Monday- blue sky

morning Nette, you sound like you have a great week planned, have fun.
Beautiful sunny day here , may get a bit done in the garden.
We had a lovely time with my two sons and partner at the chinese buffet last night.
Today i have a library visit and a hospital visit, not sure if i'm going this afternoon or evening yet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-03-2014, 02:29 PM   #3

Afternoon PP, Shelley and those to come along later.

Lovely Spring day here too, blue sky, bit of a breeze. OH and the dogs did an extra long walk this morning with fellow walkers and two ball chuckers - Dora outran all the collies and is worn out. Monty, after running at the start walked with his master and then decided to nip at his heels because he got frustrated as he had no chance of getting the ball!

I'm having a bit of difficulty making covers for my concertina book - it's the mitres! So off to practice with some printer paper now.

Sorry about the quiz last evening. Hope next Sunday will have a better chance of going ahead.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-03-2014, 03:22 PM   #4

Morning all or afternoon.

Been to the shops, ad a lovely walk with Bella one I have been building up to and we managed it about a mile somewhere that scared her previously.

Have a good day all off for a nap.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-03-2014, 04:14 PM   #5

Hello all, grey and cold here today but I shouldn't complain as we had a lovely weekend!
PP I am well jel about Miranda Hart- such fun indeed! Hope your visits went well Shelley.
Mitres sounds very technical Angie. Well done on the walk Kazz- sounds like you and Elaine had a good weekend.
29 working days left- just trying to do end of year forecasts for about 12 different budgets. At least next year it will only be mine that I have to worry about!