Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-10-2007, 07:55 AM   #1

Morning~ Fridays thread

Morning all.
My first thought's this morning were with Sean. It's his 24th birthday (Oooh I feel old)
The Sun is trying to pop it's head out already .
I have the school run, then pop into Mum's for a bit. The school finishes at 12.20 today so not alot of time to play with.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
05-10-2007, 08:28 AM   #2

Re: Morning~ Fridays thread

Morning Jac,
Sunny again here this morning
Nothing planned for this morning,Eds off camping for the weekend with some friends so im on my own in the house tonight.Not looking forward to it at all
Jerry is being very vocal this morning,hes sat next to me at the moment telling me about something that has quite obviously annoyed him
Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-10-2007, 09:19 AM   #3

Morning. Sunny again - 'rah! Will be gardening later - this is a lovely time of year for the garden when the weather is good like this. I enjoy clearing out and leaving it looking good, and the rich smell of the earth. Talking of rich smell the annual delivery of farmyard manure will be any day - so that will mean a bit of hard work barrowing it to the plot.
Might do some more 'holiday 2008' planning too - haven't anything definate in mind yet. Mags - any progress on your 2008 holiday?
Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
05-10-2007, 10:13 AM   #4

Morning all. Not so bad morning here sunny and warm. Turned the telly on this morning at it promptly blew up so no telly for us tonight, hoping to get one in morning. Kado forgiven me for last night. Trying to get him in he decided to roll in some plaster dust he was covered all over so i had to bath him he looked so funny when i finished and dripping wet and promptly sat on the bed to get dry. Wel thats cats for you. I hope you all have a good day.

jane

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #5

Sunny and warm here again!

Have been in town shopping with my daughter this morning....... fortunately I only wanted a few items myself as most of the time was spent going from shop to shop looking for her things! That's daughters for you!

DM, at the moment we are leaning more towards Montenegro but that could still change!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #6

Afternoon, all! Same weather: fog early then clouds, and sun in the afternoon and up to the mid 80sF; no rain in sight! We desperately need some, the drought level has been raised from moderate to severe! To the bank and market; nothing special planned but making a pot of vegetable soup for dinner.
Hope all enjoy the day!