Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
28-09-2007, 07:13 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Friday

Morning all,
Grey,over cast and cold here this morning
Just got back from my first shift back at work,it was eventfull to say the least,they didnt go easy on me
Nothing planned for today apart from sleep

Have a good day all

Message from Elaine : she will may not be able to post for a while,the Diva broke her keyboard Ill let Elaine explaine when shes able to post again.She said she will try and get a new keyboard on her way home from work today.
Oh one more thing she said not to post anything so she has nothing to catch up on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-09-2007, 09:11 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Friday

Morning Erin, morning all.
Erin - did you get your kitchen finished? Guess I should look for a thread but there are an awful lot from when I was away.
Busy this morning - maybe back this pm. Have a good day all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-09-2007, 11:51 AM   #3

Morning all

Cold day with sunny intervals here........... have had to put a jumper on, the first time for ages!

Have just got back from Sainsbury's and my cupboards are well stocked again .......yet more Christmas stuff appearing on the shelves ecverywhere

I can't wait to hear how the Diva managed to break Elaine's keyboard!!

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
28-09-2007, 12:03 PM   #4

Afternoon

Our new mattress arrived this morning at 7.30am Luckily (kind of), I'd had another rough night so was up. We went for a more expensive one than we normally would but having persuaded my hubbie (who was working from home today) to help me get it onto the bed and get the bedding on, I snuggled down and had a nap It's loooooovely One of those with good springs and also a layer of memory foam on top. My back was still sore when I got up but it wasn't as bad as usual and the rest of me felt rested YAY!

Hope everyone has a good day and I can't wait to hear how the Diva broke Elaine's keyboard!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
28-09-2007, 01:34 PM   #5

Kitchen has been fitted DM its gorgeous,I havnt posted any pics yet untill w have got the tile's on and painting done The floor was done last week and uts fab

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-09-2007, 04:23 PM   #6

Afternoon, all! We had a minuscule rain overnight, .001, hardly anything and certainly not helping the drought! Started out grey and overcast but the sun is finally out, but much chillier than the high 80s of the last few days. It's only 64F now. No deer at the bus stop this morning!
I can hardly wait to hear about the naughty Diva and the keyboard!!!
Enjoy the day, all!
Grete: good news about the mattress; does Bubbles approve of it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
28-09-2007, 08:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Grete: good news about the mattress; does Bubbles approve of it?
Haha, she's not at all sure of it yet. It's much bouncier than the old one since it's new and she's not sure what to make of the memory foam cos her paws sink in. I'm sure it will be her new place of nap time tho The old one is lying in the spare bedroom until we can go to the tip tomorrow and she keeps walking on it confused

Catsey Veteran

28-09-2007, 08:33 PM   #8

Grete, I got a memory foam topper quite a few years back and love it; so does Leia! She sort of sinks down in a little bowl-shaped hollow when she curls up...very cute!
Bubbles will be taking it over very soon, I'm sure!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #9

Hi honey I'm home

New keyboard installed. That darn kitty cat
The other night she was really restless and whinney. Couldnt work out what was wrong with her. She kept jumping up on the pc table and crying. Then she made a jump for the little window above the pc, knocked over my coffee and a full tumbler of cranberry juice All over the keyboard, me, the wall, the chair. I cleaned every thing up and thought it would all be ok until I tried posting last night. It took me ages to make a small post so I gave up.
Anyway, new keyboard, Indy has a new car/wheel and the cats got some mice and cat grass.

You all have such suspicious minds, imagine thinking I would make up a story to get out of my kitty cat vid

Catsey Veteran

28-09-2007, 09:03 PM   #10

Oh Elaine! It's not funny, but could not help but laugh at the picture it conjured up....norty Eva!! You need one of the fitted plastic keyboard covers so it won't happen again!! Glad it's all sorted again; glad you're back!!