Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-11-2007, 10:45 AM   #1

Wednesday's Thread

Dull and damp again. But quite warm today. Have been sleeping really well lately, but almost too well as am finding it hard to wake up! Need to continue and finalise Domi's costume tonight and do a final fitting with him. Plus I'll take a photo to let the school know what it should look like when on him.

Today will be deploying our 'green' customer emailing and also will be sending out a press release on behalf of Cats Protection about a siamese cat who had a traumatic birth, rejected her kittens, got signed over to us and now her kittens are being surrogate-fed by a bengal mum-cat (shades of Mildred/Bliss)!! It's quite a lovely story and the bengal mum is one beautiful cat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
28-11-2007, 11:28 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday's Thread

Morninf Yola,Morning all
Grey and wet here again but warmer than what is has been which is good
Have loads of house work to do today,I kept putting off and off again yesterday

hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
28-11-2007, 11:43 AM   #3

Had to book another day off, to stay home with Ashleigh, who was still having tummy troubles in the night & was crying with pain again this morning, although miraculously was a lot better by 9am. Funny that. We've had words & she isn't going on her DS or the PC today & she is currently doing some science work at home. She is going to school tomorrow. I don't think she's making it up & there is no reason why she doesn't want to go to school, but I do think she is now exagerating it somewhat!
Belle & Jim are off to their new homes this evening & I really am going to say I need a break until the new year from having 4 pens full all the time. It's too much with all the other stuff I have to do & I can't give the cats as much time as I'd like to, so I will keep the cats I have got (which will be Spider & Echo) until they go, but I don't want any more to come in for a few weeks.I've said this before, but always had emergency ones come in, but I must be strong & stick to my plan & say no more for now. Work is getting really busy - won't bore you with the details, but I'm currently working a lot of hours which means John is doing more of the feeding / cleaning with the foster cats, which he doesn't mind, but I don't think that's fair on him.
Going to do some housework & sort out some stuff whilst I'm off today.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
28-11-2007, 04:24 PM   #4

I've had a great day today the best in a long time - John Barrowman was excellant! Its really grey outside and quite wet - just back from walking the dogs they are nice and muddy from the woods

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-11-2007, 05:23 PM   #5

Hi, All! Sunny and chilly here, 5 degrees, and the wind has finally died down! Still need to rake all the fallen leaves; too windy yesterday to even try! The usual marketing; nothing special planned.

Yola: sounds like a lovely story about the kittens and the Bengal foster mum!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-11-2007, 06:18 PM   #6

Hiya All.

Greatday at work and some good news a windfall of wait for it £1652.47 just before Christmas too....so I will be save save save.

Smudgley sorry Ashleigh is still not to good I have sent you a PM.
Yola you will be being called up for costume making for Come dancing the way you are making this costume Sure he will look lovely.

Everyone have a good evening.
Karen

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-11-2007, 06:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Hiya All.

Greatday at work and some good news a windfall of wait for it £1652.47 just before Christmas too....so I will be save save save.

Smudgley sorry Ashleigh is still not to good I have sent you a PM.
Yola you will be being called up for costume making for Come dancing the way you are making this costume Sure he will look lovely.

Everyone have a good evening.
Karen
That's a lovely surprise for you Kazz ........ about time you had some good news after all you have been through lately!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-11-2007, 06:42 PM   #8

I have good news everyday Mags....Seriously I do. Every day is good.
Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-11-2007, 09:09 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
I have good news everyday Mags....Seriously I do. Every day is good.

Karen

"Every day above ground is a good day" .........

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-11-2007, 09:28 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
"Every day above ground is a good day" .........
I haven't heard that saying before Eileen but it's a very good one...