Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: NA
13-03-2015, 10:22 PM   #1

Cat Cafe University Campaign

Hi all,
I hope you can help! I am a huge cat lover and because of this I'm doing my University Final Campaign on the creation of a Fashion based Cat Cafe!
I'm looking for people to help me by filling out my quick survey on their thoughts of my idea. If you think you can help please e-mail me at: or you can fill out the survey at: [Links removed]

I'm also looking for England, Preston based people to help with my focus group - and you could WIN a prize if you participate! If you're interested please let me know!

Global Moderator

14-03-2015, 12:18 AM   #2

Re: Cat Cafe University Campaign

Hi...

Please note links to surveys or questionnaires are no longer allowed. Instead please post all questions into a thread (along with possible options if there are any) then anyone wishing to fill in the questionnaire can do so in the thread easily and quickly, eg, 1A, 2C, 3A, 4B etc

This way everyone can see the questions posted but also get a chance to see the 'results'.

Additionally, email harvesting cannot take place.

Thank you

Catsey Veteran

17-03-2015, 05:58 PM   #3

Re: Cat Cafe University Campaign

hi , are you going to put your questions on here ?
I live in the Preston area