Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #1

Wednesday daily

Well an overcast day outside but no rain.

Feel good today still staying put in the house, so not a lot of things to say really.

Hope everyone has a good day, and has lots of nice things to happen to them.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday daily

Morning Kazz, morning all!

Lovely sunny day here but still that slight chill in the air.

It's great to hear you're feeling good today, Kazz .......... at least we know you must be obeying doctor's orders!

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #3

Hello Kazz, Mags! Glad you're feeling good Kazz.

I went back to the Pulmonary Rehab gym this morning. I had planned to go back after my 6 week check if all was well as I am feeling a lot better and coincidentally I got a letter late last week informing me that the gym time had been changed from Wednesday late afternoon to Wednesday late morning, which is much easier for me. I don't have to rush home and get supper and be ready in time for Catsey Quiz!!! So I went and did well I think. Hope to go back regularly as I do enjoy it.

So that's all that's happened so far today. I have transcription work this afternoon and then Quiz tonight - please join us if you can - 8 o'clockish!

It is very overcast here and chilly. Looks like rain.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
05-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #4

Nothing happening here, feeling bored! I never thought I'd say this but............ I think I'm missing work! I've been retired for almost 2 years now and I really miss sharing my day with a wide range of people and personalities. I don't miss the stress or the stroppiness of roomfuls of teenagers, I don't miss the marking or reporting, I don't miss parents criticising me and blaming me for their offsprings' poor results/bad behaviour/unhappiness etc. etc. but I do miss the people!

(Reminds me of a particularly difficult boy who was threatened with expulsion, he begged the Chair of Governors not to expel him and give him one more chance as he really, really liked being at our school. When asked what it was about school that he liked so much, he replied "Well, it's where your mates are, innit?" )

Think I'll just go and get another cup of tea and a biscuit, ho hum!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #5

Hi, all! Another gorgeous day, sun, 23 C (74 F), nice breeze. Off to the market this morning, trying something new I found in the Cheese department: goat cheddar. Have never had that, but am a big cheddar fan so hope it will be good. Nothing of interest happening here.

My it's quiet today! Everyone ready for the Election tomorrow?

Kazz, glad you're feeling a bit better; MrsH I agree, the only thing I miss is the interaction with the people. Angie, that's good news about the gym, will see you at the quiz tonight, and others too, I hope! No news about Hestia...

Take care, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
05-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #6

Hi guys.
No news on Hestia is right, which is worrisome as of course are weather has decided to get chilly again and it was almost to freezing point last night. I'm getting really worried. I should go down to the humane society but I'd like K to go with me, I'm scared I might "lose it" if she was brought in dead. I need to make some flyers up too. I already reported her missing to AVID microchip. K still believes she has taken up residence with someone in the neighborhood so hopefully he is right.
Have a bit of cold or allergies..just a little under the weather, prob from stress lately. Kuan Yin is super lovey and affectionate. I think she misses her sister even though they liked to carry on and put on a show.
Taking some ferrets to the vet tonight at 5pm for some regular things. Nothing much planned other than that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-05-2010, 06:29 PM   #7

Sorry wont be able to make the quiz tonight, we have visitors.