Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
06-11-2006, 02:38 PM   #21

Re: I have put Chloe Outside

Well no wet patches this morning. I found an old kitten litter tray and put that in the bathroom so she has no excuse (tray was not used in night).

From today the bunny will be back outside after his trip to the vets to have his stitches removed. Emma was giving Chloe lots of attention last night on the sofa and she slept with me on the bed most of the night.

She was very skittish again near me this morning and I fed her separately from Misty (who was lurking over her shoulder at first). Think she thinks I am gonna chuck her outside again so wont go near me. I will just have to win her confidence back again and hope she improves.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
06-11-2006, 03:15 PM   #22

http://wizz-catz.co.uk/
Donna I also posted this on your picture thread, but Wizz is a very lovely and understanding person who is very knowledgable in cat behaviour problems. She has helped me and many others in the past.

Catsey Veteran

06-11-2006, 03:30 PM   #23

Thanks for the link.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
06-11-2006, 11:03 PM   #24

Please do get her checked out for cystitis, however little you think it is that - I had 3 cats with it last year, and all 3 showed completely different symptoms, only one was 'classic' cystitis symptoms.

Catsey Veteran

06-11-2006, 11:07 PM   #25

Yes, BT, that is lurking in my mind too. I will not have her suffering so will get this looked into even if it is to "tick the box" in getting her happy again.

We have made a big effort with her over the last 24 hours and she seems a bit happier. She has not had an accident and she even layed on me for 20 on the sofa tonight getting attention.