Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #1

beautiful sunny sunday

morning everyone. its a lovely day here today. w8ke up to2 german shephards running about. just sitting in MIL kitchen watching the birds and the chickens in the garden. going to get the car washed then head home to see to the monsters and then OH and I are going cycling to make the most of the weather.

hope its lovely where everyone else is

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #2

Re: beautiful sunny sunday

Hi Pamela, and all. I've been awake since 7am with a rotten hangover I don't deserve sympathy I know, but having changed 3 litter trays and fed the kids with wet food, I feel very nauseous and sorry for myself.

My SIL is 50 and having a weekender, her birthday is on Tuesday and last night was the girlie night as all the men were at the rugby. Today I'm off the drink because I'm driving anyway, thank goodness!

I never want to taste Amarula again, as lovely and smooth as it was last night, it leaves you in pain :/ !!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
morning everyone. its a lovely day here today. w8ke up to2 german shephards running about. just sitting in MIL kitchen watching the birds and the chickens in the garden. going to get the car washed then head home to see to the monsters and then OH and I are going cycling to make the most of the weather.

hope its lovely where everyone else is
Good for you the weather here is lovely. Just nothing to do here well loads to do but doing nothing.

Catsey Veteran

05-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Hi Pamela, and all. I've been awake since 7am with a rotten hangover I don't deserve sympathy I know, but having changed 3 litter trays and fed the kids with wet food, I feel very nauseous and sorry for myself.

My SIL is 50 and having a weekender, her birthday is on Tuesday and last night was the girlie night as all the men were at the rugby. Today I'm off the drink because I'm driving anyway, thank goodness!

I never want to taste Amarula again, as lovely and smooth as it was last night, it leaves you in pain :/ !!!
You do deserve sympathy - although my idea may not be yours - as I think if you had drunk more and longer you would be ill tomorrow not today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #5

afternoon all.
Pamela, hope you are enjoying you're bike ride.
Karen , hope you are enjoying doing nothing.
PP, sorry you have a hangover, it's rotten.
Today the pets all needed food so we took a trip to pets @home. It's on the docks so we had a walk around first and found a realy nice river walk. Saw some steam trains as well from the museum that my son volunteers at.

Catsey Veteran

05-05-2013, 06:16 PM   #6

Steam trains good lord I love steam trains.

Catsey Veteran

05-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Steam trains good lord I love steam trains.
we are going to visit the museum and ride on the trains, perhaps next week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #8

evening everyone. sounds like everyone has had a busy day doing all sorts of things. Kazz, I love trains and things aswell!
posh, hope your feeling better, sympathy is definitely required!!

we went for an 8.5mile cycle today then had a take away gor dinner!! also went into our room today and found 1 of the cats had been sick on our bed so have had to change it all. 1 of them was sick yesterday aswell but not sure who it was yet.

Catsey Veteran

05-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #9

Pamela, sounds like you had a good bike ride, what a facer with the cat sick, Tuppence threw up all over our spare room last week, she made sure it went all over the sleeping bag which is too bulky to go in the washer.