Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
15-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #11

Re: Sunny Sunday!

LOL Sophie does sound very much like me Kazz!!! I normally say "nope we can do better" if I am helping somebody buy some clothing and it doesn't really suit.

MrsH - I am hired!!!! LOL Shame about the pink dress as it is very striking. Nice to have a bit of colour I always think, what other colours do you like (here I go limpet style Kazz!! LOL)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #12

Aaargh! The forecast was for cloudy with a chance of afternoon showers, so didn't take an umbrella with me to the market, of course.... the sky opened up on the way home and I got drenched to the underwear! Bah! It's stopped now, 21 C (70 F), much below normal and 93% humidity. But I did find a $1.00 coin by the bus stop and have fixings for shrimp creole tonight, so not a total disaster.

MrsH, sounds as if you and Emma will have fun getting the perfect outfit for the wedding. Hope the house sale goes thru this time. Angie, wish I'd seen Pip's face shooting out of the tunnel! So funny.

Have a nice day, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
LOL Sophie does sound very much like me Kazz!!! I normally say "nope we can do better" if I am helping somebody buy some clothing and it doesn't really suit.

MrsH - I am hired!!!! LOL Shame about the pink dress as it is very striking. Nice to have a bit of colour I always think, what other colours do you like (here I go limpet style Kazz!! LOL)

Sophie says "not your style" as she hopes one day I will have style. wishful thinking on her behalf, I think; but the child lives in hope.

Catsey Veteran

15-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
Emma, I think you could have a job as my personal shopper! I've seen that pink dress but unfortunately the bride hates pink and has forbidden me to wear it (in the nicest possible way!) A shame really as I always feel that fuchsia pink is my signature colour Still, it's her big day and she'll want to look back at the wedding photos and enjoy what she sees, not cringe and fume! At my wedding my MIL (ignoring custom and good taste ) turned up in white!!! I was furious as she wouldn't discuss her outfit with me beforehand and I still feel a little bit of that annoyance now when I look at our wedding photos, and that was 40 years ago.

I've told the bride I'll wear whatever colour she wants me to as long as it's not beige! (or pale sage as that's what her Mum is wearing)
Okay I am getting the limpet bug Lord help you MrsH.

So pink is out, beige is out and so is pale sage.

What colours do you like or you and the bride like, .......

Catsey Veteran

15-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #15

But I tell you something that pink dress is lovely may have a look at that myself.....scare the living daylights out of my own style guru...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
15-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #16

Hi, all. It's quarter till noon and already 89 degrees here.
Not much planned here today. Will maybe sit in the garden again. I did yesterday for several hours and soaked up some sunshine and felt good afterwards, must be all the vitamin D we usually miss out on in this state
Had horrid nightmares last night. Awoke drenched in sweat. Solomon came over to wake me up and sat and purred next to me till I calmed down. What a sweet boy, he is.
Hope you all have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #17

So that's where our nice warm weather has gone, Tink! Only up to 72 F (22 C, dank and gloomy here .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
15-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #18

sorry we borrowed it for awhile hopefully it'll brighten up soon out that way.
solomon and kuan yin are playing like lunatics right now
i'm looking at some cat furniture to buy once i get my award money. i think the cats deserve a really nice, new tree at the least