Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-06-2011, 08:18 AM   #1

thursday, all day !

morning everyone, just back from a quick walk with the dogs before work.
See you all later, have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #2

Re: thursday, all day !

Just back from taking Dad to a Doctor's appointment 8.30am just had a cup coffee and toast and marmite and taking Sal out not. Put a line of washing out (even with the threat of rain its a good breeze today)

See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #3

Hi Shelley and Kazz and those to come. It's tipping down here atm and I have to go out to collect a package from the depot that we missed yesterday while we were out with Monty getting wet!!! Also need to pop to the garden centre to try and find some geranium food (our nearest GC doesn't stock it! Fuchia food yes, geranium no - bahhh!) also the farm shop for some veggies and pick up a prescription. OH is taking Monty out for a walk - he (OH) will be wearing waterproofs and waterproof trousers. Monty will be wearing a very fetching hairy coat - I am thinking about getting him a waxed jacket!

Will be back later - have a good day all and keep dry if it's raining where you are.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #4

Off to Framlingham Castle in a minute- keep your fingers crossed for the weather- it doesn't look good!
Hope your parents are doing well kazz?

Catsey Veteran

16-06-2011, 10:01 AM   #5

Hi CS! We posted at the same time - wasn't ignoring you. Have a good day ........... photos of Framlington Castle would be excellent!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
16-06-2011, 11:25 AM   #6

Morning everyone! It's tipping down here too Angie, has been doing so all morning. All the laundry is done ready for going to Cornwall on Saturday except that hubby has just unearthered a pair of extremely grubby shorts, last worn for gardening several weeks ago, that he really wants to take with him, "Any chance of adding these to a wash-load?"

Off in a minute to go and get Morgan trimmed and tidied up so he'll look good on the beach, got to keep up appearances Actually, less hair on him will make it a bit easier and quicker to dry him off, although I've got a sinking feeling that we'll all be wet all week heigh-ho!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-06-2011, 02:43 PM   #7

MrsH, hope the weather bucks up for you, sure you will have a lovely time anyway.
Karen, hope your dad has gone on ok at his appointment.
Angie, poor Geraniums, i think they are being discriminated againt
I too have been to the farm shop for fruit and veg, the house is full of food again, yipee !

Catsey Veteran

16-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #8

Yes, you're right Shelley - I have found azalea and rhody food, but again no geranium. I've had to resort to a general all purpose food and may order some online instead.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #9

Hi everyone. Cool spell hangs tough, although it is gradually getting a tad warmer every day and should be back to normal soon; currently grey, dank and a bit drizzly, 21 C (69 F). Book boxing goes on and on; also bagging unwanted clothes; I'll get there, but it is tiring.

MrsH, had to grin at the story of the shorts and your OH; Shelley, you certainly were up early!! Kazz, did the wash dry before the rain came, and how is Dad? CS. did you get the rain too? Angie, you have spoilt geraniums, mine have to make it on plain old Miracle Gro!

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-06-2011, 04:33 PM   #10

Well back now busy(ish) sort of day lots of stop starts.
As I said Doc this morning Dad's leg is much better he now has topical cream but loads better he is still though convinced "he won't be here long" but he has taken to a walking stick and a walker with wheels (brought couple of years ago but rarely used) soemthing about him has sort of "gone" not sure what maybe its his confidence what with the falling etc. He now sort of waits for you to suggest sitting in the garden, etc etc hard to explain really but odd... ...hope it does not last long. Back from Doc's had a bit of breakfast all round then out again.

Anyhow Mom much better too - leaps and bounds, took them to the "big" garden centre nice drive out and they had a nice cup of tea. I brought a few bits and pieces and a look round as they have gardens there so you can see the "adult" version of the plants.
Garden centre has a nice cafe, fam shop, and an undercover part given the weather forcast was rain, also a nice aviary....really nice birds. Only downside is no dogs allowed now.
Back from there picked up the dog took Sal for a nice run up the park they both sat in the car as the weather was not good enough to sit out, as was the plan and the cafe was shut. Bit of a todo in the park but will post that in other pets.
Back home and picked up fish and chips for them, well mostly Dad.
Fetched the washing in and yes Eileen it was dry.
Back out again got prescrition for the cream back in and then finished painting the skirting board in the kitchen. Having baked potatoes for dinner with cheese and or coleslaw.

MrsH I am sending good vibes for your holiday weather.