Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
11-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #11

Re: Oh No!!!!

I had dark whiskers a few years ago. It happened with the hormonal changes of having kids. Maybe the menopause is on her way? Sorry don't want you to slit your wrists!!!

Ageing is horrid. I'm starting to look like my mum each day and that isn't great :-
(

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
11-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie
I had dark whiskers a few years ago. It happened with the hormonal changes of having kids. Maybe the menopause is on her way? Sorry don't want you to slit your wrists!!!

Ageing is horrid. I'm starting to look like my mum each day and that isn't great :-
(
Me too
I need a good yet cheap surgeon and FAST!!!
Facial hair, monobrows, whiter than white hairs apearing everywhere overnight, blemishes, stretch marks, wrinkles and pubic hairs that have turned into public hairs
Many things are fixable, I know but time consuming.
Painting a lovely picture of myself here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
11-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #13

ROTFLMAO!!!

Sorry Elaine, but you're just too damn good with words sometimes. I check my hair daily now, awaiting the visit of the first grey hair! I also don't think my boobs are supposed to hit me knees when I remove my over shoulder boulder holder, and loose saggy skin is not an attractive lingerie look! And I look like may aunt, who unfortunately looks fab at 53, while I'm looking older than she does If you find a solution to the aging process, fill me in will ya (wjile I pop off to fill in the wrinkles with pollyfilla )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
11-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #14

You lot are crazy!!!!

I have too many grey hairs to pull out now and starting to get some night sweats too, so understand what you mean!! My hands are looking really 'old' now too, just like my mums used to look.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #15

Whiskers??? If it's only one or two try getting laser hair removal done on it - it's permanent. It'll work very well especially if the hair is dark.

But oh Elaine, I SO know what you mean!! As my hair's coloured I can't tell if there are greys but the flabby belly, wrinkles, errant girl-fluff, and hagard hands are all starting to depress me.

I caught a view of myself in profile the other day and nearly cried as I too am beginning to look like my Mum. She wasn't a bad looker but she's 83 now so not looking her best (and I'm rapidly catching up)!!!

However I am SERIOUSLY considering hurting my long-suffering credit card even further with a tummy tuck. I know it's vain and ultimately pointless but my jelly-gut is seriously getting me down.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
11-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Whiskers??? If it's only one or two try getting laser hair removal done on it - it's permanent. It'll work very well especially if the hair is dark.

But oh Elaine, I SO know what you mean!! As my hair's coloured I can't tell if there are greys but the flabby belly, wrinkles, errant girl-fluff, and hagard hands are all starting to depress me.

I caught a view of myself in profile the other day and nearly cried as I too am beginning to look like my Mum. She wasn't a bad looker but she's 83 now so not looking her best (and I'm rapidly catching up)!!!

However I am SERIOUSLY considering hurting my long-suffering credit card even further with a tummy tuck. I know it's vain and ultimately pointless but my jelly-gut is seriously getting me down.
Snap Yola. When andrewa inheritance comes through when the property is sold I'm allowed to have my longed for and much needed tummy tuck. I'm hoping the surgeon will be able to use my existing c section scar.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
11-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #17

Never mind Elaine, I will buy you a shaving kit for your birthday...

Catsey Veteran

11-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
ROTFLMAO!!!

Sorry Elaine, but you're just too damn good with words sometimes. I check my hair daily now, awaiting the visit of the first grey hair! I also don't think my boobs are supposed to hit me knees when I remove my over shoulder boulder holder, and loose saggy skin is not an attractive lingerie look! And I look like may aunt, who unfortunately looks fab at 53, while I'm looking older than she does If you find a solution to the aging process, fill me in will ya (wjile I pop off to fill in the wrinkles with pollyfilla )
Your first grey hair? Underneath all this colour, my hair is pretty much white and I'm not yet 43
Although my boobs dont hit my knees, if i dont wear the right pants my ass cheeks hit the back of my knees if I so much as atempt to run with a dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
You lot are crazy!!!!

I have too many grey hairs to pull out now and starting to get some night sweats too, so understand what you mean!! My hands are looking really 'old' now too, just like my mums used to look.
My sympathies are with you Kim on the night sweats, I have yet to experience that. But the hands, oh my god i forgot the hands Thank god they aren't hairy though

Quote:
But I'm scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Nver mind Elaine, I will buy you a shaving kit for your birthday...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
11-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #19

Quote:

If you can get a BOGOF can you put me down for the freebie Yola I detest my tummy, or what's left of it. I keep saying that if I ever come into some unexpected money, I'm down at a surgeons door like a shot!

Catsey Veteran

11-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
If you can get a BOGOF can you put me down for the freebie Yola I detest my tummy, or what's left of it. I keep saying that if I ever come into some unexpected money, I'm down at a surgeons door like a shot!
I'll do it cheap for you if you want Alex