Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-09-2021, 09:56 AM   #1

Middle of the week

Morning everyone,

Its os beautiful and sunny here but very chilly!!

Dinky, happy birthday to Janna, i am sorry she never heard from Paddy on her birthday but i am sure you and Brienna and the rest of the family made up for it!! I do hope she enjoyed the rest of her birthday. Her shopping trip with Brienna sounds lovely as do the presents that you got for her I am also pleased to hear that your cousins dog is ok and it is only scar tissue and nothing else.

We had a drama here on Monday. I heard a noise whilst i was working in the living room, looked in my hall and there was water pouring through my light fitting in my hall!! Ram upstairs and a pipe under my sink upstairs had burst. Steven got the water supply up there turned off and we set about clearing the water up. Thankfully we only have 4 very small holes in my ceiling as most of the water came through the light fitting. My dads friend who fits bathrooms was actually in my area so he came and had a look and got the part we needed which my dad fitted yesterday for us. SO glad it happened when we were in and not when we are in London next week!!

Shelley how are you? How has work been?

Yola, i hope your eye injury is on the mend.

Have a lovely day everyone